main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Next months meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey everyone,
    I'm off to Australia on the 17th of this month and coming back on the 27th which is the last Sunday of the month. We have been dicussing have the actually monthly meeting in the middle of the week on saturdays rather than the end since the middle is less busy for people. Regardless if people still want to have July's meeting someone else could totally host it at CyberHunt or try a new location.
    I think as long as the host is someone we know and trust the meeting is perfectly fine (even with out me ;) ). Anyone who has been currently active in the formation of SF Fan Force can host a meeting and since security is an issue we have discussed, we are keeping in mind that it is the best method to insure SF Fan Force remains SF Fan Force for us: the people.
    Things are brewing and I think SF Fan Force will be getting very very active in the coming months. May the Force be with us and I'll say hi for all of you to George if I bump into him at FOX Studios Sydney! :) Let me know if I can pick up something from there for people here (that I have met, sorry for the prerequisite but it's necessary). I already have a couple of requests and we'll sort out the US/Oz exchange rate when I get back. :)

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    May the force be with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.