main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Next Official Convention is in Indianapolis!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Buddha Fett, Mar 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Okay, so no one ever visits this board, I'll get no responses, but hey, what the heck. :)
    News hit today that the next Official Convention will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana... just a hop away!!! Why don't we organize a road trip here, guys??? I'm there!

2. Bojesphob

Bojesphob Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2001
    Indianapolis??? When?!?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF OBIWAN TELL ME !!! STAR WARS CONVENTION? SIGN ME UP!!

3. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Not much news yet.. http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=9821
    "Episode II: The Indianapolis Celebration
    Fri, Mar 23, 01 03:17:16 PM EDT
    TFN has received two reports confirming the location of the sequel official fan convention to be held in May of 2002, celebrating the release of the second installment of Star Wars.

Hecter was at the the Toy Show in Las Vegas where it was announced that May 2-4, 2002 were the dates the dates of the Star Wars Celebration II. And the location? Indianapolis, Indiana. An R2 unit also chimed in with the same location confirmation about 10 days ago here to TFN, so it looks to be set.

More details as they surface, but expect a huge list of cast members attending, exclusive items and much more from the event of epic proportions. And of course, TFN will be there in full, er, FORCE. :)

UPDATE
    Sebulba-X says that the folks in Indiana are really quick. You can see the Indianapolis Convention Center and RCA Dome?s official website already has the listing on the event calendar: Wed May 1 - May 6 2002 Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Cele. 2000 Hall B."

I can't wait...how cool is this?? :)

4. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey all!

This is Shara, duh, from the Indy Knights Indianapolis Forum. I'm sending out posts across FanForce.net, but mostly in the Midwest (because that's who seems to be talking about Celebration the most). See, we here in Indianapolis are very hospitable and want to have a get together, maybe more than one, with groups who are coming to Celebration. So, I am asking, on behalf of the IK, that someone in your group keep track of who all is coming. I'll check back after the summer to see where you stand, but whomever takes this on PM me and let me know who they are.

Thanks for your time!

5. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    it's only a two-hour drive. I'll stay here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.