main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Next official meeting: March

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Scruff, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I'm scheduled to work that night, but I might get laid-off in between now and then. If I do, then I will be there. I might not find out until the Thursday before.

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
  3. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    "So do we want to go ahead and reserve the party room?

Shoney's has a party room? ?[face_plain]

Is Shoney's a place we can make reservations, and on Friday night? I haven't been there, so I wouldn't know. JediToren, since you suggested Shoney's, would you mind checking that out for us? And if they allow reservations, we can use the "Lucas party" again. It sounds like that Shoney's on Old Hickory is closer to you anyway ;). Oh, also if we can't make reservations you might want to ask them what the typical wait on Friday night is. Thanks :)

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I don't know if ALL Shoney's restaurants have party rooms, but I know some of them do. If this one does, it might be worth our while to see if we can reserve it for the night.

5. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    shoneys in brentwood sounds good...

i hope to make it to this meeting!

6. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    I will give them a call tonight

7. RocketX

RocketX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    Is this one still open?

8. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    For attendance at the meeting on March 1st at Shoney's on Old Hickory Blvd at 7:00 we have:

Hama (50/50)
    Elan-Rai
    Lady-Rai
    k kanos
    JediToren
    Scruff
    Toymaster
    Audiogirl21
    penzargrat
    guber
    RocketX
    Biggs327
    jedichic07
    obi_john

Elan-Rai or Hama, since you guys are admins, could one of you please keep a running tab on whos coming like you did last time Thanks ;)

BTW, Thanks to Minacia Brightstar for posting our meeting announcement up on TFN's Fanforce news :)

9. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Will do! :D

10. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    Thanks Elan-rai ;) BTW, if you are coming to the meeting please let us know ASAP. I will bust my butt this weekend to try to get your shirt done so you can get it by March 1 . If not, I'll have yours done in the next week or two after the meeting. I did a couple earlier this week and WOW!!! :eek: are they taking a long time. If you can imagine, each clone and text block is a separate entity. I've got a template I'm using to make certain that everything aligns correctly and squares up, but it takes time to be precise. Spare time is something I've been a little short on recently , so please bare with me. If for some reason, you don't get your shirt next meeting, I'll try to make arrangements with you to get it to you somehow :)

11. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    jedichich07 said she'd try to be there

12. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    If you need help with the T-Shirts just let me know. If I have any spare time to contribute I will. I know what you mean about not having any free time... [face_laugh]

Oh yeah, I'll be there for the meeting. ;)

13. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    I called Shony's and they have a table for 15 people and it's currently available for Friday March 1st.

14. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Great! Book that bad boy. ;)

15. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Sounds good.

16. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    Thanks JediToren :)

17. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    Okay the party room has been reserved for Lucas party 15 people on Friday, March 1st from 7pm on. They have said that Friday is one of their bussiest days and so if they get allot of people they might have to seat people in our area.

18. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    I was already going to be in town that weekend to visit my buds Elan-Rai and Hama-Ryu, so I think I may drop on by the meetingplace! ;)

19. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    Kewl!
    "It's an honor to finally meet you in person."

20. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    I look forward to finally meeting you also :)

21. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    Wow! I didn't realize I had so many fans! Yall are giving me the big head. Hope I don't disappoint anyone! Ha ha!

22. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Wow I have a Friday night off! So you bet you can count me in.... I need directions so if someone can e-mail them to me I'd appreciate it! jedichic07@aol.com

I'm coming from east nashville next to percy priest lake...
    Thanks!

23. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    This is just a reminder to everyone who ordered T-shirts. If you are coming to the meeting, please post your intent to attend in this thread by the end of the day today. I have been making an extra effort to get the T-shirts done for people who are attending Friday's meeting, but unfortunately don't have enough time to get Everyone's shirts done in time. If you post that you are attending the meeting Friday, then you will get your shirt then. If you have been asked to take someone's shirt to them, please let me know today. Thanks :)

24. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    jedichic07,

Take I-65 south to the Old Hickory/Brentwood exit. Make sure you take the 2nd exit that swings you around over I-65 (East exit). Look for Shoney's on your right. It should be the 2nd stop light.

25. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    I will be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.