main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Next official meeting: March

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Scruff, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    I've got you down already, but thanks Jedi Toren ;) (Your shirt is done and ready JT.) If your name isn't listed in the attendees listed above and you ordered a shirt please post your intent to attend if you are coming Friday. Thanks :)

2. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, I'll be there.

3. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    Hi everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined the Nashville After Darth.

Is anyone allowed to go to this meeting or just Regular Members?

4. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Welcome Lance Windu :)

If you are a STAR WARS fan you are more than welcome to join us at the meetings.

BTW, these are the peoples' shirts I have finished so far and will bring to the meeting:

Hama
    Elan-Rai
    Lady-Rai
    JediToren
    Scruff
    Toymaster
    Audiogirl21

I'll try to get a couple more done at least before Friday :)

5. obi_john

obi_john Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2001
    Have you gotten to 15 yet? My wife has been sick this week, but if she feels good enough to stay by herself, I am going to come Friday. If I am 15 and someone else will be able to come for sure I will be glad to wait until the next meeting. Thanks.

John

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Well obi, I counted 13 for-sures. You'd make 14 if I counted correctly.

BTW: EVERYONE, we need to know if you are coming and your name is NOT on the list. We reserved enough room for 15. If there are more, we might still be able to work something out. We will ask Shoney's when we get there, but it is muy importante we know if you are coming or not. :D

7. LanceWindu

Feb 27, 2002
    I wish I could go, but it is out of the way for me cause I don't have a ride. Maybe I can make it to the next meeting.

8. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    We ran out of room last time but we overcame. If we get more than we expect this time, I'm sure somebody will figure out what to do.

9. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Oh yeah before I forget:

Jay don't forget to bring your digital camera this time.

10. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I'll probably miss most or all of the meeting, unless you guys stay out late. There's some... important business I need to take care of. [face_mischief]

11. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I will set the camera by the door now, as not to forget.. tee hee!

Hama, enjoy yourself on that 'potent bizness... :D

12. obi_john

Jun 5, 2001
    Ok, as of now I am coming tomorrow night. If anything comes up where I cannot come I will try to post here around lunch time. Thanks.

John

13. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Just found out last night that I have to go to an old friend's birthday party in Murfreesboro tomorrow night, so I'll have to bust our of the meeting around 8:30...hope the service at Shoney's is fast! I've already got some cool pictures packed up and ready to bring, as well as the JediCon 3PO. See everybody tonight!

14. LanceWindu

Feb 27, 2002
    You guys and girls have fun tonight. Tell all of us who can't go what happens. And don't skip on any of the details.

15. obi_john

Jun 5, 2001
    Quick question. At Shoneys should I ask for the Lucas party since I have no idea what most of you look like? I'll try to get there early and maybe catch someone in the group. Thanks.

John

16. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    I told them Lucas party when I reserved it but I think they only wrote down my last name "Pfingsten" (pronounced Fingsten, the P is silent). We're in the party room so I don't think there will be a problem.
    I will be sure to tell the person at the front desk that some people will be asking about Lucas party.

17. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, it may be late for ya obi, but try Lucas party, Pfingsten party, or heck... say "Where are all the illiterates around here..."

They'll take you straight to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.