Sac, CA Next official meeting: October 31st at 10:30 pm at the Esquire IMAX in Sacramento

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    To clarify, you can go to www.imax.com/sacramento/ to get your tickets. Just click on the ep2 icon at the bottom and go from there. Cost is $13.
  2. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks Clone!

Everyone: Buy your tickets now!!
  3. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
  4. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sith spit! The perfect time for my DSL to be on the fritz! I am posting from campus and would't you know, I forgot my credit card!!! Looks like I'll have to wait until later to get my ticket. Too much suspense!

5. qui-gundi_14 Jedi Knight

star 1
    is this youth rally a star wars thing
  6. Darth_Hater Jedi Master

star 2
    i shouldn't have bought tickets to see the foo fighters in L.A.

yeah actually i should have.
  7. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    The youth rally isn't star wars related at all, and darth hater, you should be more like me and buy tickets for both.
  8. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Done!! And I even got directions from the website so hopefully I won't get lost this time. :)

I found some boots and awesome saber material at the Salvation Army, I should have it finished for the event...still looking for a belt.
  9. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I got all the stuff for my belt last night. If anyone can point me in the direction of a karate gi and some boots, I'm set.
  10. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    i someone could suggest a costume i could put together by then, i'm set. :p
  11. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    black pants, black shirt, black shoes, one black glove, lightsaber = Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)

white shirt, white pants, white boots= Padme (AOTC)

Hope this gives you an idea ;)
  12. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I'm working on a website now. You can see the main title graphic now, but nothing else is up. Click here to see it.

Does anyone know how to put a countdown on a website? I want a countdown until midnite on Halloween for this.
  13. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I have the bare bones of the site up now, so check it out and let me know what to add/change.
  14. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    looks perty good, dude! maybe if we could get the picture from the sunrise mall thing, we could try to stick that in too.
    i don't think i'd make a great padme, y'know with the whole bein' a guy thing. i could try it, though! [face_devil] [face_mischief]
  15. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awesome Joe! :D :D

I just heard from my Lucasfilm contact. They will give us an "authentic" Lucasfilm logo to use, to show it's an official site. They hope to start linking the individual city sites to Starwars.com by Friday.

I'll give them your link now.

Nice work! :D
  16. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks guys. Really, this all took me about half an hour to do, so it's no biggie. When that logo comes along just send it my way and I'll put it up ASAP.

EDIT: It would be awesome if we could get that group picture with Vader. My girlfriend is gonna develop her film onto a CD, so it may take a couple of days, especially since she doesn't have a lot of free time right now. Auntie, is your film developed yet?
  17. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No it's not, but you're right. That'd be an awesome thing to have at our website. I'll try to use up the film and mail you a copy. I owe one to the 501st too. Could you pm me your mailing address?

Also Joe, I just heard from the Lucasfilm guys again. They're still saying they'll send us the logos and link your site to SW.com today. That's very cool! :D
  18. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very nice site Joe! Can't wait to see those pics!
  19. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you have to mail it to me, or do you have access to a scanner? It would be a lot quicker that way, meesa thinks. My e-mail is smashbrother02@hotmail.com.
  20. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know it would, but I don't have a scanner. :( It will take some time to mail it to you. I live and work near downtown, if you happen to be anywhere in the area. I could drop them off somewhere where you might be.
  21. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Auntie...

I think we need to set a date, time and place for our next meeting following the IMAX event. That way, I can get some flyers printed up before IMAX to hand them out to people. There are going to be alot of people there that are not part of the club. So, I thought it would be a good time for recruitment. ;)
  22. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    WOOHOO!!!!!!! A PAGE I CREATED IS LINKED ON STARWARS.COM! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY FREAKIN' AWESOME! MY WORK IS ON STARWARS.COM! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL I take it you got my PM? lol
  24. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Congratulations Joe!!! That's awesome!! :D :D

Good thinking LDV. Name the event, and we'll set it. Any ideas?
  25. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You rock Joe! Finally, some recognition! Now they can't ignore our pleas to be in Ep. 3, right? ;)

I can help hand out flyers at the theater with LDV. Maybe we could do a Star Wars holiday party around December??? I know some of us will be out of town, so maybe we could work around that?

Ramblings of an overworked College student
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.