main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Next Outer Rim Committee Meeting

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Soup, May 15, 2002.

?

Next Outer Rim Committee Meeting

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Sat 18th of May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sun 19th May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fri 24th May

7.7%
  4. Sat 25th May

61.5%
  5. Sun 26th May

30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
  2. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    OK, peoples the standard rules apply here... vote on the date you wish the meeting to be, and then post that you have voted, and also post anything that you wish to have brought up at the meeting.

The time for the meeting will be 7.30 pm (But try to arrive by 7pm so we can actually start on time)

The location is my place, B21/305 Harborne St, Glendalough.

People if they wish can bring pizza money and we will do the usual bulk order.

Topics that will be discussed are Pricing restructuring, Committee positions that neeed filling (Webmaster, Graphic Designer, possibly create a few new positions) planning of current and future events and a general debrief o the AOTC screening.

Hope to see both old members and prospective new members there....

DS

3. Clone_Magician

Clone_Magician Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    The only thing I need to talk about is the quiz night, and that could be done in a subcommittee.
    We may or may not be there depending on circumstances, but anything that needs to be told to the OR committee regarding the quiz night I'm sure could be handled just fine by any of the other sub committee without need for our attendance.

4. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    As long as the meeting is not this weekend then I am sure i will be able to attend.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

5. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    Voted .

6. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Voted.

7. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
  8. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    Voted. Two things:

(1) You mentioned you need a webmaster. I'll put my hand up for that if needed, although you'll have to explain the current structure of the website, etc.

(2) Can anyone drop me there and back from my house on the night? It would be a great help. I live in the Leeming area.

9. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Voted. And I'll bring the newspaper articles FA was chasing for the archive as well.

10. Toniwaan

Toniwaan Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    Voted. should be there!!!

11. Jedi_Master_Peter

Jedi_Master_Peter Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
  12. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
  13. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Voted, Will be at next Outer Rim meeting...

14. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
  15. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    seeing all these names up here begs me to ask is this a committee meeting or a general meeting ar an AGM

16. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    It isn't strictly a committee meeting, and it isn't the AGM.... It is a large general meeting to discuss a hell of a lot of things..... things that I should have brought up when I became President.

I am hoping to get a lot of stuff sorted and finalised.

DS

17. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    How much is a membership again?

18. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I think that's one of the things that will be discussed at the meeting. For the people who are already paid members, most of those memberships are almost due for renewal so it's a prime time to discuss revising the price.

19. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Umm... This is looking to be a fantastic turnout, but we weren't expecting it... If it is possible, can people bring chairs/cushions or something to sit on?? Heh, and nibbles/drinks (and cups) maybe, something to pass around during the meeting, then we can bulk order pizza afterwards... Please note, it isn't expected of you to bring some form of food or drink, just a suggestion... :D

20. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    I know I'm being a pain in the ass, but surely there's someone south of the river here, right? I'd get a driver's license, if I had the patience!!

21. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    MarkI, if you don't end up getting a lift, we're right on the train line... It's a coupla minutes walk from the Glendalough train station. You can ring Darth_Soup to find out directions etc if you want.

22. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    I'll see what I can do about going, but there's a chance transport could be a problem (I also haven't gotten around to getting my liscense). Train sounds good, but I know my mum would have a fit if she found out I was catching the train that late at night.

23. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    We all gonna fit?

24. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    FIT? hmmmm [face_plain]

I remember Soniel once saying (or was it LD) that perhaps we should put up a live webcam so that people that would like to make it but can't for certain reasons will beable to either take part or atleast find out what went on at the meet. Is that still a viable option?

25. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I don't know that it would be very productive. For the following meet, we could have it here if everyone doesn't mind. There's a lot more chairs and plenty of room without too much re-arranging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.