main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Next Sacramento meeting discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    EDIT: The premier of the fanfilm has been postponed. This thread is for discussion of the next SVRF meeting.

The fantastic fan film on which Crutag and Sithwitch worked will premier later this month. :D :D I'll be at the coffeehouse on the bottom floor at 8:30. At around 8:50 I'll head up to get seats along with anyone else that finds me. I'll wear my black Sacramento Valley Rogue Force t-shirt and jeans, I'm 28 and have blond hair (for anyone new who wants to meet us). I answer to 'Jennifer,' if you're shy to walk up to strangers and say 'Are you Aunt Jar Jar Mimah?' I hope everyone old and new can attend.

Crutag already did a thread you can read as well, but I wanted to start a thread to be sure we catch everyone's eye. Here's his info:

The premier for A Deception of the Force will be on Saturday, February 22 at 9:00pm at ?The Warehouse? 50 and Bradshaw 2nd floor. There is a Coffeehouse located on the bottom floor. I expect 100+ people there and hope you can attend! I will post an address and more details when everything is finalized in the next day or so! There will also be a small Star Wars film played before ours to start the event!

2. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    will there be directions to "THE wharehouse"

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    I think Crutag was going to do it, but allow me.

It's a church just off I-50 and Bradshaw. Here's the address and phone number:

Warehouse Christian Ministries
    9933 Business Park Dr
    Sacramento, CA
    (916) 361-0861

Here's a map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=9933+Business+Park+Dr+&csz=sacramento%2C+ca&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

4. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Thanks Aunt Jar Jar Mimah ;)

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I posted it on the main fanforce page for you. We are having a southwestern US fanforce meeting/event in Disneyland that same day. :D

6. Lord-of-the-Marks

Lord-of-the-Marks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I missed the last meeting. As well as my chance to meet everybody. I think this would be the ideal place to meet everyone. I've seen Aunt Jar Jar Mimah's picture and shouldn't have any trouble finding her. lol

If I'm free earlier that day, I could help set up.

7. Valkor

Valkor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    I live in South Lake tahoe, but I'll definitely try and attend! Sounds like fun! What should I bring? wear? Also, if anyone out there from Sac-town is in tahoe, look me up and I'd be happy to give you snowboarding lessons! (i teach at Heavenly)
    .valkor.

8. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I tried to link to the map in this post, but I guess Snowboards don't like the long URLs. Lame. You have to copy/paste 3 lines to get to the map. :mad:

9. Doikk Nots

Doikk Nots Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 1999
    Wish I could make the premier, but I'll be out of town.

How long does the show run?
    Will I still be able to go see it?

10. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Great! I'll look forward to seeing everyone then! :D

11. hanc

hanc Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2003
    I might beable to come if I'm not working that night.
    please please please don't let my boss make me work that night.

12. Donovan

Donovan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2003
    I'm most definitly going to try to be there.

13. CalQdeX

CalQdeX Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2001
    So are we still going to do something?

14. MattesKrymsod

MattesKrymsod Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    Neit! Nein!
    This meeting is postponed until further notice. Check the Premiere for Deception of the Force thread for more info.

Eric is sick.

We ran out of Cheetos.

The sky is red. This is a very VERY good reason to postpone a movie premiere. Haven't any of you read Julius Ceaser?

Oh yea, and something about Alice finally having enough of the White Rabbit's bickering, she finally boiled him and had rabbit on a stick.

15. CalQdeX

CalQdeX Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2001
    I know the premiere is not going on I meant do we want to still do something?

16. Donovan

Donovan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2003
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing: although the premire is postponed(sp?) is there still going to be a meeting?

17. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Sure we can still hold a meeting. What do you want to do?

18. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I changed the title of this thread to the "Next Sacaramento meeting discussion thread" as the Fanfilm meeting/event has been postponed.

19. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    uh... Spaghetti Factory?

20. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i say mcdonalds cuase i want a big'n'tasty. just kidding

21. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Spaghetti Factory sounds good. I hope I get the night off...

22. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    same night or plan for a couple weeks?

23. MattesKrymsod

MattesKrymsod Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    Aw man, I just went to the Factory last week for my friend's high school dance. The place was packed but there was this hot HOT chick in the waiting area and we kept exchanging glances. Damn, I woulda gone for it too but I was with my friend Anna and I didn't want to make her feel bad or anything.

24. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    bah, you fool!... not that i'm one to talk. i should probably get a hot girl to look at me, then i can move in, muahaha... Trader Joe's, baby. good place.
    so, you could go to the Factory with us, and if you see another hot chick, i think we'll actually be encouraging you to go. Star Wars and chicks, best of both worlds!

25. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Thanks Mara. :D

I love Spaghetti Factory, but they don't take reservations. It could be a long time on a Saturday night until we got a table. Or we could try to meet there a little late.? Or see a movie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.