main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Next SF Fan Force meeting Jan 17th (Saturday)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    Our next scheduled meeting will be on the 17th of Janurary. I have class actually till 1pm so meeting up after 2pm would be good. The Council will have a time and location finalized by wednesday and I shall inform everyone here there after.

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Don't forget that Eva and Angelica's court date is the 14th (Wed.), so if you can make it, please do.

3. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Im sorry, I wont be able to make it to the court hearing. I have finals.

4. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Wish I could I have school but if I may ask what court is it at.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    If I should NOT get Genentech tomorrow I can and will be there... If I do I shall be incredibly busy especially starting on the 15th... The court is in Oakland Jess.

6. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I'll try to get out of lessons early to get to the meeting...but I may not be able to pull that off.

As for the court date...what time will it be at?

7. sithlordblack

sithlordblack Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    I'll try and get off early and make it too.

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    What time is the court day on wednesday?

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll find out about the court date from Eva. As for the meeting, I'm not sure if I can make it if it's at 2 pm. I'll try to get the same room, though.

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Eva said she has to be there at 9 am. But those of you who were there last time know that we didn't get started for another hour or so. You can show up at 9 am if you wish. It's at the same place in Oakland. Let's all try to be there to finally keep this little girl, permanently!

11. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll be thinking of Eva and Angelica on the 14th. And hoping that there is some humanity left in the justice system.

"There is always hope." -Aragorn, TTT

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey guys sorry I've been out of the action for bit but my car has suffered a couple of blow out tires due to over pressure of air courtesy of my super smart father who doens't believe in preventive maintenance. Thus I have no transport as of yesterday.

However! before the trasport became disabled I finished up that interveiw at Genentech and totally rocked! If I did not get this job I will be throwing myself off the building... lol However, the start time would be at the latest in mid or late Feb, maybe even early March IF I got the position. SOOOOOOOO... I can definelty go to court. Hopefully I can get a couple of replacement tires and rimmes too, by then that is if there is nothing else wrong with the vehicle, but if not I am once again humbly asking for a ride... [face_plain]

13. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Hey where is the meeting gonna be held at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.