main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Next SFFF Meeting Dec. 13th, 11am Metreon

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Nov 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    We're doing a Secret Santa at work and this year, it's a $20 minimum. Last year, people bought stuff like a carton of cigarettes for $50!

BTW, could people donate $5 at the meeting to help pay for Angelica's "Endor" sweatshirt? Thanks.

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Okay. Let's see...meeting at noon -- check; secret Santa -- check (though I think $20 is probably better for our more budget minded, i.e. unemployed, members); Last Samurai -- probably have to be at 2:20 show. LOTR--Two Towers Extended is also playing too -- but we wouldn't get out till like 7:30.

But I'm thinking of holding a LOTR pre-premier meeting at either the Metreon or another venue (one with free parking) that night.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Budget minded people... yes, yes! poor jobless Ming, poor poor Ming... :p Enough of the Smeagol/Gollum speak. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind seeing TTT Extended on the big screen though I would like to see Last Samurai... Shall we vote for it?

OK for good measure let's just say the "cap" is $30 but if you want to go over fine. Minimum... How about $20? Remember, it's the thought that counts. :)

4. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    I've never seen TTT...and I call myself a LotR fan...eeep!

5. QUI_GON_JOHN

QUI_GON_JOHN Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002

Sorry guys theres just no way I can make the meeting.Hell.....one appearence during sunlight is enough! (Angels for Angelica) I need to be rested and at the top of my game that day.This ones for Chanel!You'll laugh you'll cry you'll kiss 10 bucks goodbye! And it will be worth it!

6. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Sunday will be fun! I'm looking forward to it! I will bring tickets to the meeting if there's anyone else that would like to purchase some.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    It will be a day long remembered! ;)

8. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Wish I could go but I am going to SF for a party. I will for sure go next time.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Actually I'm gonna save some money and not go see Last Samurai or TTT, besides we'll prob do some scouting after the meeting anyway. And I have the TTT Extended version a big screen and new speakers in my room who needs a theater?! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.