Next SFFF meeting, FRIDAY, 11/14/03. 6:00pm Metreon

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by Jedi_Tenken, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all,
    We discussed it tonight a we want to have our monthly meeting this friday night at 6:00pm. We'll meet at the Metreaon Food Court. We have much to discuss and many things to decide on including:

Club name, Logo, City Rep and SFFF Council, events, among many other things.

We are also going to discuss many various ways of continuing to help Chanel's family and also to honor her memory. If anyone wants to bring to the table their own ideas for parties, gathering, events, and fund raisers concerning Chanel, friday will be the time to do it.

If you can not make it I will personally announce people's plans if they drop me a PM or e-mail for the event you'd like to have mentioned at the meeting. We are actually hoping for EVERYONE possible to come to this meeting because we have MUCH to discuss concerning other club's plannings, our own issues, and having the unity of various clubs continue into the far future. Thanks everyone and may the Force be with us all. :)

2. Jazmachine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think I may be able to make it to the meeting...but I might not be there until 7pm. I am very close to confirming the Benefit for Angelica. I'll PM you Ming with what is left before we can set it in stone.
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Mike, I'll relay you PM for questions via e-mail directly to Eva concerning the benefit concert. As far as I know any funds for this point on would probably help go into Angelica's legal fees. I like your other ideas too! I'll let you know what Eva says when she let's me know.
  4. Jazmachine Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll be at the meeting, but will also be late. I work in Contra Costa County and will have to take BART. I get off at 5, and will try to get there as quickly as possible.
  6. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Let's have it at 7 p.m. then. I'll try to get a more quiet place to meet.
  7. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah I just moved up the time a little bit for the very reason that some people like to be fashionably late. ;) lol... Alright we can start the meeting at 7pm but let's still try to get there from 6pm to 6:59pmish... To get food, eat, informal chat, etc...
  8. The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 1
    If the Jaz goes, I'll go too :) tee hee.. he's my ride
  9. sithlordblack Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ill be there. But confirm if its going to be at six or seven.
  10. DarthVader79 San Francisco FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll see you guys there.
  11. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    The officaly meeting starts @ 7pm. Meeting up can be from 6pm to up to the 7pm start time. The reason for that is to get miscellanous topics out of the way before hand. At least that's my theory. lol However, we will start at 7pm.

AND ERIC WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY LINES ONCE AGAIN!? LOL!!!!!
  12. DarthVader79 San Francisco FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It was such a beautiful line, I just had to steal it. :)

13. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll try to get Action Theatre on the 2nd floor for the meeting. As of now, I don't know if there's any events planned in there for Friday. Check back here on Friday afternoon around 3 p.m. to confirm.
  14. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    I should copy right all my stuff so you'll have to pay me royalties for every time you use my lines... lol In this case it's fine though. :p

Matt, sounds good we'll check in on friday after 3pm. Other than that people who want to meet up at 6pm we'll rendevous at the Metreon Food Court.
  15. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have posted the meeting information on the main page of fanforce. I listed the meeting time at 7pm. Let me know if I need to change that back to 6pm. I did say for people to arrive early, so that the meeting can start promptly at 7pm.
  16. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    It's fine by me. I'll be there by 6pm just for the hell of it. :)
  17. Sithlawstudent Jedi Knight

I'll be there if me and my boss don't go tasting for a caterer for the future wedding.
  18. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I didn't get us Action Theatre, but I DID get a place called the TEC Room on the 2nd floor. When you get off the elevator, make a right where the Jelly Bellys are. Its in the back of the store with glass walls. See you there!
  19. Jazmachine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll be there...but a little late. I don't et out of lessons until 6pm. ...I should be there by 7:30.
  20. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Alright I'm still going to be there by 6pm. If your coming at 7pm or later than that rendevous at the TEC room place Matt (JedHead) had mentioned above.
  21. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all, good meeting everyone. I will post more of what happen later over the weekend but right now I have to get studying for my ELISA test tomorrow. ELISA = Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay.
  22. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks to all who showed up. Chanel's laughter and outspokeness were obviously missed, but I think it went well. Let's see to it that what we discussed will go further to coming to fruition, and to have this club be the way Chanel wanted it to be...and to keep her memory alive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.