main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Next Story Arc?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Bazinga'd , Dec 3, 2012.

1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Will this be update 1.7 or a far more more extensive update / expansion (i.e., 2.0)?

http://www.thinkdigit.com/Gaming/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republics-writer-reveals_11595.html

2. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Where does that artwork originate from?

More bummed about Revan holding his lightsaber like Starkiller [face_not_talking]

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    No idea on the artwork. Revan is just being gangsta :p

4. Jedi_Matt

Jul 11, 2002
    Hehe,

I'm not sure how large the Hutt empire is at the moment. I would think that they have no chance of challenging either sides... once they bring attention to themselves they're stuffed.

It'd be great to fight a Hutt in Hutt battle armour though!

5. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    For those that haven't seen the big news, Chapter 4: The Hutt Cartel is now available for preorder until Jan 7. Non subs have to pay $19.99, subscribers pay $9.99. Those that preorder get a 5 day head start on everyone else.
    Includes a new planet (Makeb) and a level cap increase to 55. Release date is 'Spring 2013', so don't expect it before May.

6. Beaker416

Beaker416 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    I wonder if all the new material will simply be on the new planet or if they'll have updates on a variety of worlds?

7. Jedi_Matt

Jul 11, 2002
    Extra five levels? I'd expect expansion of ilum, that place is tiny.

Extra content includes Makeb and new space missions, right? Look how big corella is... I would hope for more elsewhere

8. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Interesting thing I heard today.... perusing the 'net today and came across something about all will be known about RotHC in 4 months. If true, that would put the expansion out in mid-April, so it will be either 1.8 or maybe skip straight to 2.0. It was also hinted that what little they've said about the expansion is just the tip of the iceberg, there will be new skill tree additions, more skill points (5, for the extra 5 lvls), more space missions. I would hope we'd see an increase in the cap for crew skills, with class 6 and 7 crew missions. Character transfers probably not available by then but one could hope. I'd like to move my lvl 50 Mara over to my new home.

9. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Sadly it doesn't sound like it's actually going to expand on what we really want, the class story
    Source:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5607001#edit5607001

Jedi_Matt likes this.
  10. Jedi_Matt

Jul 11, 2002
    Thanks CaptainRegor :)