Next Tulsa FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by FaceLoran, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    We're official! and here's our next meeting!

When: August 17th, 3pm
    Where: Tulsa Library by the Woodland Hills Mall on 71st & Memorial. The address is 6737 S 85th East Ave, Tulsa.

Topics of Discussion: the Plano show in October, ideas for Celebration 3, our Fan Film, and various other items
  2. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks FaceLoran! Oh, when are they going to put: FanForce Chapter: "TulsaFanForce" by Tulsa, OK? I assume our RSA...RAS...ARS, whatever he is, knows that this still needs to be done? I mean we are offical, we might as well look the part too. :D Are we (the group) going to do anything after the meeting? Drive in? LASER QUEST? [face_devil] So I can kick your butt again!! hehehe!
  3. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    FanForce Chapter "Tulsa FanForce" update has been made :)

News item about the upcoming meeting to be posted soon...let me know if y'all get a website up and running we can link to, or if you customize your City Forum banner! :cool:

4. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
  5. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    he wants a link like the one that's been in my signature for weeks?
  6. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Ahhh yes. **sarcasm** Seems like someone who has been talking to you for weeks would have noticed the link to our web page right there in your signature, my bad. **end sarcasm** :D
  7. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nabooty_Call, don't worry, they are far from perfect. Rest assure, I will constantly remind them of that. [face_devil]
  8. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    That's right, every time I see her I'm reminded that nobodys perfect. [face_mischief]
  9. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    UPDATE: The meeting has been postponed until August 31st. Same time and place. See you there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.