main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON ***Next Y.J.N. Public Skating Day and General Meeting/Dinner***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Skating
    Place: Haig Arena
    Time: 2:15pm-3:45pm
    Date: Sunday January 13th
    Purpose: Duh...to skate

General Meeting/Dinner
    Place: KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
    Time: 4:00pm-6:00ish
    Date: Sunday January 13th
    Purpose: Duh...to eat, and...

With the start of the New Year, it's time we started preparing for our Episode II Charity Event. John (Woofer) and I will be getting together prior to Sunday to create a planned outline for the days surrounding the release of Episode II. Once the outline is done we will be asking, at the meeting Sunday, for the club members to give their input, regarding ideas and/or concerns, surrounding the Episode II Charity Event.

I would also like to ask for a few volunteers to help John and I in the preparation and organization stage of this process. This will entail a greater involvement in the ?running? of the charity event and limiting your involvement as a ?fan? during the Episode II Charity Event.

Once we have a few dedicated volunteers, our ?Y.J.N. - Episode II Committee? will be formed. This committee will be responsible for the set-up and implication of each contest, auction, skit, or raffle we do during the Charity Event. The committee will also be responsible for ?selling? our event to local stores and businesses to generate ?item donations? to be given away as prizes for our contests during our Charity Event.

If you are willing to sacrifice some of your enjoyment, so that others can enjoy themselves more, send me a PM or an email.

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I can't make it to the skating on sat
    (I have to work :( )

But I would be happy to help out you and John with the planning of the "Attack of the clones" release.

I will do whatever I can to help ;)

3. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Thats ok that you can't make it to the skating on Saturday...because it's planned for Sunday.

:)

Now can you make it???

4. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Sorry...

I'm going to buy some glasses now :)

5. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I'd definitely like to help out in planning the lineup. Count me in!

6. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Count me in for helpin' out.

7. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    You know me....I just LOVE to be used!!! ;)
    I'm so there...have your way with me!!!

In fact, I may have to take over some of Nick's jobs, seeing as he doesn't get off the computer long enough these days to find his shoes or change his "happy :) face" underwear!!! [face_devil]

8. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I will be there on Sunday too...

But I still can't find any of those huge glasses with the thick lenses which I must need since I managed to miss "Sunday" that was higlighted and in bold letters....

9. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Well, I might be able to go on Sunday, but I will need very detailed directions, cuz my mom and st kitts don't go well together. lol.

10. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    I can give you directions. Which direction are you coming from?

11. Ian_Ball

Ian_Ball Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    I`d like to come on Sunday too if that`s cool with everyone. I`ll help out in any way I can.

12. Darth_Pestilence

Darth_Pestilence Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Sorry, guys, can't come... "Encounter at Farpoint" is on... Mmmm... John de Lancie...

Seriously now, I'll tape it. If my parents and I can work it out, I'll be there.

-Chancellor Amethyst

13. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    Ok, I will probably be able to come but I will probably have to go to someone's house early. Cuz my sis has to be at skating in hamilton at 3
    well I might be able to get on a computer tonight but if not, I should be on tomorrow to get a reply from this

14. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Mal, on Sunday you can come here early if you wish.

15. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    Well, I talked to my mommie, and she said she'd drive me (at the right time) but I need precise directions to the area. Someone can email them to me.
    I can't wait! (I havne't been skating since last year though (and I only went like, 3 times last year), so I hope I can still stand. Plus I'm using my LITTLE sister's old skates, and I've never skated in them, so I hope I don't fall over! lol.

*wonders to herself* I wonder if I can still do spins and a jumps * lol.

16. Darmani

Darmani Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2001
    I can't make skating but I'll be there for dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.