main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA NFC and AFC Championship Games...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by James3, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    So what is everyone doing?

Want to hit up Baileys or something?

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Its a family thng over my way. Usually go over my uncle's, watch the games and fix barbecue! Yum! I think the Super Bowl is gonna be the Jets vs. Saints with the Saints taking it all!

3. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    BBQ sounds awesome!

That reminds me, have you tried Virginia BBQ up there across from Firehouse?

I love the Yankee plate. Little bit of everything.

4. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    No, been wanting to but the diet has got me for the time being! Thers also a joint up by Sam's Club, in that shopping center across the street. has a little pink pig's nose for it's logo. Forget the name but my cousin said it was pretty good. We always make a bunch of good laid back food for the late end season games as well as The Bowl!

5. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Q or something like that. Good place, the kids like their mac-n-cheese better there. Julie and I love the beans at VA BBQ.

6. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Meant to talk with you about the games last night but got off track talking about everything else! Saints all the way! They deserve it! Hate to see the Pro Bowl played BEFORE the Superbowl though, that kinda sucks.

7. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Yeah, I haven't figured out why they are doing that. I thought it made sense to have it after the SuperBowl so everyone that was selected would be able to play. Now you have players that are "filling in" for the guys that are SuperBowl bound. Oh well, I will still watch it if we don't have anything going on which we normally don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.