main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena NFL lockout... Time to make a stand!!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Jack1138, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    I just saw that some judge re-instated the lockout.

MODERATORS: Hear me out before you lock this thread. PLEASE.

I feel it has come time to take this to the streets in every city that has an NFL franchise. I want everybody here to organize with players and fans in your markets and cities. Time has come to protest. "LET THEM PLAY!!!" Should be the order.

I want every fan of every team and all players of every team to march on locked out facilities and denounce what the NFL and Owners of teams are doing to this sport.

We here in America look forward to the NFL season come the fall. I would love to see a few things happen;

1) Ignore the draft that is currently going on. Just get up and walk out.

2) March with players on locked out facilities and get the local TV stations to film it!

3) Call for Roger Goodell's resignation. When play does resume, stay away from the stadiums. Pirate and hijack the broadcasts if you can!

Enough is enough. I want my damn football back. Let's show these rich idiots who REALLY fills their pockets!

SPREAD THE WORD!

Inty Lock: I know you said we should hear you out before locking it, but we do already have a thread dedicated to lockouts. This really could/should go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.