main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq NFL

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lord_Melkor, Aug 5, 2005.

1. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Oh yeah that's right he likes the Aggies, don't they suck! Bad. And the Raiders, My team, yes we actually like the same team, scary!. freaking al davis needs to get a real quarterback maybe them they'll win a game. Although they have the best winning %, if we could just win a damm superbowl.

2. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    He's a Raiders fan?[face_plain] ....[face_laugh]

3. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey Lord_Melkor, I know that we only beat Tennessee, but look at how we did it. The other two really good team in the AFC, New England and Indy, don't stand a chance if the Steelers play like that every week. An NFC team would be in worse trouble than those two against the Steelers.

4. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I love the AFC, the teams in the NFC, ALL OF THEM, SUCK!

5. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Steelers looked good yeaterday......But I think it would depend on where they played Indy....if its a playoff game and Indy is in the dome that's a tuff match. And in that case of the Patriots, until someone finally takes them out I think there chances are good anywhere they play....they are too solid of a team, it's disgusting....

and I'm not a fan of either team BTW....the Steelers are a contender.......

6. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I'm a patriots closet fan, I can't fully admit since they knocked the Raiders out of the superbowl a couple of years back due to that bogus fumble call. DAMM IT!!!!!!

7. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Kind of the same here. I went for them in the Super Bowl even though they beat Pittsburgh to get there.

8. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Well, I went for them too but it's beacuse I HATE the Eagles.....I've hated them my whole life...

My Bro is a Pats fan, he lived next to Bradys folks in Michigan when Brady was the Wolverines QB...

9. ZUBBZERO77

ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    How about th=D= [face_dancing] 8-} em COWBOYS??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    They just barely won! Just wait till they meet the Raiders! [face_skull] The Raiders are gonna kick their butts all game, then we'll lose it in the last 2 min of the game, Damm I hate being a realist! :oops:

11. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    I was just kidding about the Raiders comments I made Raiders fans. What other NFL team has stormtroopers on the field sometimes and Darth Vaders in the crowd.

12. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    Hey, a win's a win.....
    Didn't the Patriots "just barely win" a couple of their last Superbowls??
    I'm sure Philly and Carolina are content with their "Just barely lost" trophies.
    :)

13. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    All 3 by a field goal....3 Rings

14. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    FALCONS BABY!!!!!!!!

15. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Hey don't try to convince me with the facts! I can't give props to the cowboys, no matter what they do? even if they won 8 superbowls in a row and achieved world peace! I would not give them props, I just can't do it. :_|

16. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    [face_laugh]
    I can respect that......

17. ZUBBZERO77

ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    I'm going to call Jerry Jones and ask him if I can troop at one of the Cowboys games. That would be the Ultimate....
    GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey Victor, would you paint up your armor in silver and blue?

19. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    I gotz the air brush.....some chains, decoposing skulls, your set...

20. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Stormtroopes, vader, and clone troopers are only to troop raider games, to troop for any other teams, whould make them less menacing and look like a bunch of pansies! I mean could you imagine a bronco colored Vader, yuck! speaking of yuck, have you guys seen this hideous thing:
    http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=SWHBHDVF&rid=CJADPL00001&cjsku=SWHBHDVF

21. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Damn, that's ugly looking.

22. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    That is ugly. I could spray paint my son's beat up Vader figure and it would look better.

23. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    yeah i'm pretty sure we could come up with some better ideas than hasbro recently, everything is a damm rehash of old figs, bastards!

24. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    it seems to be the general trend. No one has creative new ideas...let's re-release all the stuff parents now used to play with...GI Joe, Care Bears, My Little Ponies, etc, etc. Oh, and lets re-make a bunch of old movies...

(On a side note, I saw the trailer to King Kong, and it looks bad a$$$$$$$!!!!!!)

25. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    jason, why do you always try to bring me into these pathetic sports conversations...i mean like, i have better things to do w/my time than discuss sports and athletes that are grossly overpaid and in many cases menaces to society...now, when you are ready to talk poetry and the finer things in life let me know...i hate sports!

ps, dave, does he really hate african americans?