main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NHL 2003 It's In the Game..right?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by THE_MISSING_TRIPLET, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

THE_MISSING_TRIPLET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I've benn playing NHL 2003 for a while now and even though I do enjoy this game thorougly there are some minor problems I believe should be fixed for 2004's installement.
    1.Edit Lines: Whenever you try to edit your lines if you switch a non scratchedplayer with one who is scratched, the player who is taken off immediately scratched. This proves for some menouvering just to get your lines the way you wnat them!
    My only other bone to pick is the presentation of the game. I do enjoy the entrance eveen though it does become repetitive. I believe that EA sports should follow suit wit sega sports and sign with a major broadcasting company. Now for some reason NHL 2003 has alot of things relating to Canadian type things. If this is true of the american version dealing with American issues then I suggest for the Canadian release of the game signing with CBC and making a Hockey Night In Canada setup for the game I believe this would add alot of depth to the game..
    So my question is do you think EA sports should follow suit with sega sports and sign on with one or even 2 broadcasting companies?

2. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    So my question is do you think EA sports should follow suit with sega sports and sign on with one or even 2 broadcasting companies?

Not necessarily. What they should do, though, is make a game closer to what Sega has been making since NHL2K2: A more realistic hockey game, that hockey fans had input on. EA's game is closer to an arcade/Midway game than it is to the NHL game of hockey.

3. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

Jan 28, 2003
    ya i agree with that It would be nice to see a corporate logo on it but as long as they get more fan input they have the potential to make an amzing hockey game

4. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I don't mean this to be rude, but:

?[face_plain]

5. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

Jan 28, 2003
    I really shoulda changed the name of this post.. The real question i was trying to ask was should EA Sports follow in sega sports footsteps and sign with a moajor sports broadcasting company to add a more tv type style to the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.