NHL Discussion

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by BellaSabrina, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    So of all the teams, 4 of them now have 3 bids in the lottery to draft the Crosby kid (lol). Go figure, the Rangers are one of them. Another is Columbus, so it must have been all the bottom of the barrel teams.

2. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    :rolleyes: And you will complain about this all season long if the Rangers get him, and then complain about how the Islanders never get a break.

3. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Why would I complain? Your patheitc team can't make use of the BILLION dollar roster you have already. I just feel bad for the kid if he goes to the Rangers, doesn't see the playoffs for another 5 years, gets burnt out and spit out. If he's lucky, he'll enjoy some time in your farm system - at least they know about winning.

~DG~
  4. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    You and your minor league team.
  5. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Hockey's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jesus saves, and Stock scores on the rebound!

That is all!

6. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I am a huge hockey fan, and played it my whole life. I can't wait for next season, I didn't realize how much I would miss hockey. I am actually a Penguins fan so I'm excited we're getting Crosby. I like the Islanders as well, but I still remember the 93 playoffs when you guys beat us in game 7 in overtime. That year Benoit Hogue killed us.
  7. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Since the NHL is back for next season...GO BRUINS!! :)
  8. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am actually a Penguins fan...I like the Islanders as well

Oh man...sorry but that's two strikes against you right there dude. But not for being a Pens fan. Just becuz you said you also like the Islanders.

Good news is that the players ratified the deal so there DEFINITELY will be hockey next year. In more good news, the Flyers basically released John LeClair and Tony Amonte. What are they thinking?
  9. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Sorry about that whole Islander thing. The Penguins are the main ones for me though.
  10. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Islanders = Minor League Hockey
  11. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    :oops: ooohhh that's rough, but lately pretty true.
  12. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    BS- How can you even BEGIN to call the Isles minor league? Does that make the Ranger farm team scabs? Or pee-wee league runts?

If the Rangers had a better season than the Islanders, you can talk. Until then, zip it.

Let's see if the Rangers even get to 500 after they trim all that they have to.

~DG~

13. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    It's. so. on.

o_O

Anyway, I'm not too pleased with the changes they made to the game. No more red line. Shootout, no ties?!
  14. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    How did the Rangers NOT end up with Forsberg? Did their money prnting machine break? Forsberg a Flyer? Say it aint so! :_| !
  15. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
  16. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Flyers still...you know....

17. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
  18. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess having no ties would make it easier for the NHL right before the playoffs in case a couple of teams had several ties during the regular season, so that it would make it easier to tell which team would get what spot in the playoffs. I'm sorry if I don't make any sense. :)
  19. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Forsberg's overrated now anyway. His best years are behind him. Besides, he's going to Choke-a-delphia so it's no big deal. Robert Esche aint winning a Cup any time soon.

56 MORE DAYS!!!
  20. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, The Bruins have signed both Throrton and Samonov. Things rounding out good up here. Time for a little Devil, Islander, Ranger thumping! See you in October guys! :) Oh, the pain of waiting.........

P.S. Lightning, just do yourself a favor and drop off the Cup on your first trip to Beantown.
  21. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow Moby, and I was just starting to like you...

lol - let the games begin!

~DG~
  22. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    [image=http://www.newjerseyorder.com/users/mike/tix.jpg]

Oh yes.

But how the hell did I get tickets in the NO ALCOHOL SECTION!?!?!?!

Edit: P.S.: SOMEBODY CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD.
  23. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    The No alcohol section that is definitely a bummer. I have never heard of a section like that. Then again most of the games I have gone to whether it be in Chicago at both the Staduim and the United Centre, Excel Centre in MN, or in Boston have been luxury box or club seats where the stuff flows like water they way it should. lol

I am just glad hockey is back into full swing again. I do wish the Hawks were winning games and the Wings were losing them but hey some things don't change even if you get a superstar goalie. lol
  24. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    *screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mike, don't let Gary take my ticket. Don't. He's going to wear that crappy jersey with the coffee stain on it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*looks up flights for January 12th*
  25. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Go Rangers.

EDIT: Marie send me the pictures you took against Florida.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.