main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Niagara Falls Santa Parade

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Java_Jedi, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Greetings all... wanted to extend an invitaion to the Niagara Falls Santa Parade on November 23, 2002.
    We will be meeting up at about 9-9:30 am at address TBA. The parade start time is 11:00am. It is an all ages parade, so children are more then welcome. The route is quite a bit shorter than that of the Grape and Wine parade.
    All attending have been invited to the tree lighting party at the City Hall from 12-2 pm. There will be rides, face painting, pony rides, ect. Should be a good time.
    We are hoping to have an "after" party at a member's home, (TBA) once the city hall party is over. Warm up, relax, have a few laughs. The more the merrier.

More details to follow... If you are interested or need more info feel free to contact me or post in the Fan force Niagara board. Look forword to seeing you there.

2. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I have an exam that day. Too bad, sounds like your parades are super fun.

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Argh :( With work and stuff I don't think I can make it - my parents really want me to go home for a weekend sometime soon and I'm afraid I can't book off two weekends so close to Christmas :(

4. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Greetings again... Have an update for you. :)

The morning of the parade we will be meeting up at about 7:30-8:00 am at a member's house. From there we will be able to drive up to our starting point. Formation is at 9:30am, and start time is 11:00am.

After we are done at city hall there will be an "after" party back at our house. There will be plenty of hot coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I think most of or group is planning on bring 5-10 bucks and going in on pizza. :)

We will have some costumes avalible if needed...
    1. A wing pilot
    2. 4 X wing pilots
    3. 2 Imperials
    4. 2 rebel officers

and an extra Jedi robe. :)

If anyone needs directions or more info... please feel free to contact me. :) Hope to see ya. :)

5. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Hmmm... sounds like fun. If we can arrange something with transportation like we did for the IMAX, I should be able to make it.

6. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Awsome... Love to have ya. pm me when you know. :)... You might want to pm YoungJediNiagara too... maybe he'd know something about rides... I'm clueless in that area. ;)

7. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Any Londoners going?

8. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    You might want to see if Prim is making the trek.. maybe you guys can hook up for he trip. :)

9. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Just a quick note... if you are planning on coming Down for the parade, please geta hold of me. We are working on groupings and also need to know how much we will need in the way of drinks. Thanks and hope to see ya there. :)

10. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I wish I could come... :(

I hope you guys have a ball, I want pictures :)

:)

11. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I have that day off, but I don't think my car would make it that far...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.