main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Niagara Falls Santa Parade

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Java_Jedi, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Greetings all... wanted to extend an invitaion to the Niagara Falls Santa Parade on November 23, 2002.
    We will be meeting up at about 9-9:30 am at address TBA. The parade start time is 11:00am. It is an all ages parade, so children are more then welcome. The route is quite a bit shorter than that of the Grape and Wine parade.
    All attending have been invited to the tree lighting party at the City Hall from 12-2 pm. There will be rides, face painting, pony rides, ect. Should be a good time.
    We are hoping to have an "after" party at a member's home, (TBA) once the city hall party is over. Warm up, relax, have a few laughs. The more the merrier.

More details to follow... If you are interested or need more info feel free to contact me or post in the Fan force Niagara board. Look forword to seeing you there.

2. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    I will be there but I will be working either as security or with the Niagara College TV Van. Check out for the big guy with the black and red trimmed Airwalk hat, and hair that looks like the old pitchers from the 70s.

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    HEY! You read that a chance to meet Sheridan!!!!

4. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    yes so all you from Toronto who do not beleive i exist come and and see :D

5. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    How will we know it`s the REAL Jedi_Sheridan......

6. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    We'll keep an eye out for ya. ;) Hoping to see a few Long Line FAces there. :)

7. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Anakin: I sence a disturbance in the force Master, Jedi Sheridan may show himself this time.

Obi-Wan: Now Anikin we will not go through this again, Jedi Sheridan does not show himself easily.

Yoda: A missing Jedi, you have. Quite embaressing, hmmm.... Show he will, when Time is right....

Mace: When Jedi Sheridan shows up the party will be over.

8. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Hmmm, that alone is worth a car trip...

Mace;

"We WILL discover the identity of this man that is amusing you...May the force be with you..."

9. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    I am not sure how I can really prove it to any of you...maybe this link will help you...it gives a very rough picture of what i look like...not for the weak stomached. I likely will be wearing my airwalk hat so that will be a dead give away and many comment that i look a lot like drew carey. So any that disbeleive i exist come out and support the parade.

the link is:
    http://www.m-allen.fslife.co.uk/temple_records/jymmroquandfile.htm

please disregaurd the rest of the page...its nonesense for a nother group.

10. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    *gasps* IT`S DREW CARREY`S LONG LOST BROTHER!!!

11. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Greetings again... Have an update for you. :)

The morning of the parade we will be meeting up at about 7:30-8:00 am at a member's house. From there we will be able to drive up to our starting point. Formation is at 9:30am, and start time is 11:00am.

After we are done at city hall there will be an "after" party back at our house. There will be plenty of hot coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I think most of or group is planning on bring 5-10 bucks and going in on pizza. :)

We will have some costumes avalible if needed...
    1. A wing pilot
    2. 4 X wing pilots
    3. 2 Imperials
    4. 2 rebel officers

and an extra Jedi robe. :)

If anyone needs directions or more info... please feel free to contact me. :) Hope to see ya. :)

12. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Just a brief note... If you are planning on coming down for the parade, please get a hold of me. We are working on groupings and also need to know what we will need in the way of drinks. Take care and hope to see ya there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.