main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC "Nice guys."

Discussion in 'Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Roofies.

Darth Guy likes this.
  2. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001

You would think so, but no.

[​IMG]

3. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I'm just watching the 1978 Christopher Reeve version of Superman, he takes Lois for a fly, let's go of her in mid air, then completely weasels a cuddle out of it. If that's not playing the nice guy, and manipulating situations, I don't know what is.

4. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    If he had a doobie.

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  5. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Hey Sith-Lord-Gunray is that bloke still being a dick? Anyways I think I've found his Xmas present from you..
    [​IMG]

6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I had a guy in my group of friends do this to a girl in the same group. I was unaware that people did this until I saw it happen with this guy. It was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. I mean, if you're coming into a group situation to hang out, then hang out with everyone in the group or just leave. Because it's super annoying to everyone, not just the one that is being ignored. And it makes you look like a child. But she didn't like his super creepy Facebook posts on every thing she posted, so I guess he was justified or something. :rolleyes: