main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nice Hat Mac "Wait, what hat?"

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Captain_Typho, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Look up at our banner, made from the poster to KOTCS. Anybody notice anything odd? I don't recall Mac ever wearing that hat in the actual film, so why on Earth would he be depicted with it on the poster. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Unused concept?

It happens.

3. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    They realized there can only be one man with the hat? [face_thinking]

4. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    He does wear it in the movie, the scene is just after Mutt has pulled Indy from the sandpit with the snake and Mac arrives and says to Indy "You always have to do it the hard way Jonesy" or something like that he his wearing the hat in that scene and then he wears it at the beginning of the Jungle chase he takes it off after almost being shot in the head from Spalko. Next time you watch the movie look again and you will see it.

5. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Drew Struzan paints his posters from promo shots of characters. Probably - early in teh costuming stage - he had a hat. It happens, don't worry about it.

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    The explain why some things in movie trailers never actually appear in the movie or are not in the context. Just seems like one in a growing trend.

7. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    HELLO! READ MY POST MAC DOES WEAR THE HAT IN THE MOVIE.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    For anyone interested, here is an image of Mac wearing that particular hat in the film at the beginning of the jungle chase:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/6671/1111do7.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.