main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nice site!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Sithluv, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithluv

Sithluv Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2004
    Just wanted to say it's cool to see a FF in my old stomping grounds of J'ville. I lived there from '83 to'89, graduated high school,(Dixon), and joined the Army and that was that. My Dad was in the USMC and a pilot for CH-46's but we lived off base in Verona. I visited J'ville back in '99 for a class reunion and was amazed at the growth! I have a ton of memories of good times and bad growing up there, this is all pointless info. I know but just thought I'd say you have a great site,(JawaHunters), and again it's cool to see some Star Wars fans in my old stomping grounds. Hope it's ok to post here time to time. I was in the Dayton OH FF but dropped out due to the lack of activities, tiny membership and ridiculous fighting with the Cincinatti FF.

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    We're trying to make sure that the lack of activity thing doesn't happen, but wether we have meetings at cons or locally, we have trouble getting people out. Thanks for the compliments on the site, I appreciate it. Though I will have more stuff coming to it soon. If you're ever in town again, let us know.

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Most definitly!!!!! We'd love to have you along!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.