main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Nice to meet you all!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth Milarc, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    Hello everyone. My name is Jeff Vitkuske, and i just stumbled upon this Young Jedi Niagara forum. I currently reside in St. Catharines, and it's pretty amazing and nice to see a bunch of you are from this region as well!

I'm not sure if my name rings a bell with any of you or not, lol. I provided the visual effect's for the old fan film classic PA WARS: Special Edition here on TFN, and more recently created the fan audio drama Memoirs of a Jedi which is up for 6 SWFA Awards, and also provided the narration on Australian director Nick Hallam's feature film sci-fi teaser trailer Welcome to the Cosmos. Busy busy, lol. Anyways, i just thought i would give a shout out to you all and say hello!

Cheers,

DM

2. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Hi Jeff!! Welcome!!! Hope we see you out sometime.

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Greets all around from me!

Looking forward to getting a chance to meet sometime soon!

4. Chymaera

Chymaera Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    Hi Jeff!

Busy, busy, but it sounds like you've done a lot of interesting projects that were well worth your time. :)
    Hope to meet you at one of the group events!

--Lynda

5. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Welcome to YJN :) Sounds like you have been in fandom for awhile now, hopew Fanforce is equally a rewarding experience!

6. young_Jedi13

young_Jedi13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    Ya! this site is pretty cool:p

7. TC-5986

TC-5986 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    hey nice to meet you. You go to school here by chance?

8. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    I did attend Brock University for a little over a year, but the school just wasn't offering me the film program that i had expected them to, so i dropped out. Right now i'm waiting to hear back from several colleges (fingers crossed!). I've been accepted to Loyalist College's television production program, but where i'm really hoping to get into is Niagara College for their film/broadcasting/radio program. I had to go down to their Welland campus a few months back to write some admissions tests, and was given a tour of their facilities. I was blown away and as excited as i've ever been! lol. In the meantime, i'm just trying to make rent by working at Benix & Company in the Pen Centre mall, but i'm trying to find another job. I need some extra cash, lol. If you guys hear of any openings let me know ;)

Cheers.

9. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    Cool! If you do choose Loyalist you will be moving down towards where Primrodo and I will be moving. We'll be living in Trenton, so we're a few minutes away from the campus (okay, it's 20 minutes...). We plan to form a chapter for that area to, as we know we'd have the support.

Anyway, I hope you get in where you want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.