main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Nick Kids Choice Awards Winner!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Adella7, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Adella7

Adella7 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 8, 2016
    Star Wars :TFA has won best movie by kids last week on a Thursday 3/11/15. I did not watch the show because I know its for kids only.

2. Imperial Reject

Imperial Reject Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    so lol I still watched the KCAs even after I turned 20 you can even still vote in them *cough* not that I did though

3. Adella7

Feb 8, 2016
    I voted on the internet for the best movie for the KCA. I swear I will never do it again.[face_blush]

4. Imperial Reject

Imperial Reject Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    I would have if I had known when the voting had started, I missed it but II voted for The Force Awakens in all 11 catagories it's nominated for at the MTV Movie Awards

5. Adella7

Feb 8, 2016
    Cam you vote for the Mtv Movie Awards? What are the odds for Star Wars to win all 11 nominations?

6. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
  7. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No, it is not completely weird to watch the Nik Awards as an adult. It will be weird if you are single and in your 30's or 40's and request studio audience tickets to the Nik Awards.

Ezon Pin likes this.
  9. JediChipKelly

JediChipKelly Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2016
    And many worried Disney was focusing too much on 40+ year old OT fans like me but it looks like TFA captured a new generation!

10. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[face_plain]

11. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    So children also liked watching TFA... This means Disney-LucasFilm has done a great job with marketing TFA to appeal to both fans of the OT and the new generation, which includes the children of people who watched Episodes 4-6 in the cinemas!

But luckily Episode 7 did not have the excellent "Zootopia" as competition, as that one is indeed one of Disney's best animated films in recent years (yup, even better than the over-hyped "Frozen")!

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

12. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    This award is somewhat important to display the power of the franchise going into the future.

Dagobah Dragonsnake likes this.