Nickelback Concert

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    For anybody who didn't know, the MTV Campus Invasion 2K2 Tour featuring Nickelback, Default, and Injected came to JCU today. I'm going to find a seat, and who do I run into? My favorite dark-side strattling friend Tuebor working security! It was a big surprise, but a cool experience. I gotta love the dude's profile, the darkest jedi never turned or the sith with a conscience, lol
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    HA! Random apperently got so drunk yesturday before the concert that he is still pucking today! Let's all point and laugh!
    I feel you pain though dude.
  3. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    A Jedi does not laugh at his brother. 'Course I'm not a Jedi. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sounded like a wicked concert. But personally, I can't wait until Korn comes to Cleveland on June 30th, with Puddle Of Mudd opening for 'em. w00t!
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Once again, get things straight. I wasn't drunk before the concert. I waited until 1:00 AM after to get drunk, lol. And I did it intentionally because I don't condone getting drunk by any means. I just wanted to do it once to become so disgusted by it that I won't do it again. Mission accomplished. Moderation from here on out.
  6. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Korn suxs, only because they come out undigested in ur poop. And RANDOM, that's not what you said when u im'ed me the other day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.