NickLong's TF.N Superheros/villains?© UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by NickLong, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that the concept art should be exactly as their icons look...I alsways think of someone by their icon. ESP dorkman scott, for some reason...I saw him in Ep2 and I ACTUALLY thought Whats dorkmanscott doing in the jedi counc---oh. ICON. I see. :D

Except, of course, you gotta dress em up all spiffy. So u know, superhero thing...not making sense. Need bed.

~NotoriousNeszis~
  2. Golden-Y Force Ghost

star 3
    LOL, when I saw the first pic that halibut posted of that fish, I cracked up.

Since I was EXTREMELY bored at work, I quickly sketched this (quickly colored in Photoshop when I got home):
    Evil Villain, Halibut

Notice the double "H" on his chest.
  3. Bastion Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, what did I do THIS time? huh? :p I swear I said and did nothing wrong. Your gonna ruin it if ya tell me to shut up.

;)
    Kyle
  5. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What do you MEAN, an Eagle's a cat?

//is confused
  6. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    Ok, now you're just freaking me out, Bastion! LOL :D
  7. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sry, this may have been asked before but, is this gonna be a series? Or just ONE film?

Wakie wakie wakie rise and shine...the big breakfast is the only way to dine.....dah dah dah dah...duh duh...duh duh...duh duh duh duh...bum bum bum bum bum bum..bum!.

;)
    Kyle
  8. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    Fremen, shut the hell up. you managed to get my last thread locked, please don't do the same with this one.

Thanks for all your interest everyone, and thanks for all the pointless posts... [face_plain]

Jobs are still open...

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long
  9. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What do you mean what am I doing on the Jedi Council? I'm a Jedi Master, son!

Recognize!

M. Scott
  10. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    Never trust a musical fish.
  11. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I DARE someone to try and tackle ME. [face_mischief]
  12. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ummm .... rriiiiiiiiiiight. [face_plain]
  14. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You know, as annoying as Fremen can be, he did ask a valid question (I'm kind of wondering if this is to be a series or film myself).

I think it takes more effort to tell him off than just to answer the question.

And to Fremen: I say "as annoying as you can be" and you can be VERY annoying. VERY. I think people would respect you more (i.e. not tell you to just shut up offhand) if your posts were typically of value to the community, rather than what appears to be a need for attention.

In your last thread:

Good: Sry, this may have been asked before but, is this gonna be a series? Or just ONE film?

Stupid and annoying: Wakie wakie wakie rise and shine...the big breakfast is the only way to dine.....dah dah dah dah...duh duh...duh duh...duh duh duh duh...bum bum bum bum bum bum..bum!.

The fact that you appear to have been compelled to edit the second part in is, I think, exemplary of the problem, that being that you think others will like you more if you try harder.

It's not going to become funny if you keep doing it, so just stop and post like a rational person. I think the attitude towards you will take a fast turn for the better.

M. Scott
  15. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought he was humming the Superhero theme tune. Catchy :p
  16. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    But since when did that tune include references to Breakfast?© ?
  17. Animaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Since I declared it so. :p

-AntaganisticAnimaster?©
  18. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    forget that. Is this gonna be a series or not? And Nick I was not trying to get your topic locked, but if people tell me to shut up, that is off topic. I was on topic, but just added somehting.

;)
    Kyle
  19. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    i've answered your question a few times Fremen, and this is why i sometimes wonder if people actually read posts.

for the very LAST time: THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ANIMATED COMEDY SERIES.

IT IS A SERIOUS PROJECT THAT I'M LOOKING FOR HELP ON

and because I'm so VERY worked up at this point, i'm not even going to bother signing off...

N.B. THIS IS A BLANK SPACE vvvv

--------------------------------------

P.S. This is for DorkmanScot and anyone else who thinks it rather harsh of me saying he didn't read the posts. Below is the VERY FIRST LINE OF THIS THREAD. I rest my case:

"We are currently in the process of writing the script for the forthcoming series based on said Superheros and Villains."
  20. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyway- Nick "Shorty" Long

Anyway- Lone "Do it for you" Padawan
  21. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL nick...

"Fremen, shut the hell up"

I cracked up at that...Fremen seems to be the Black Sheep of the boards ;)

~Neszis~
  22. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aren't you a smart one....

:p

;)
    Kyle
  23. Carl_el_cee Jedi Knight

star 3
    What a waste of space! Don't you know that thousands of trees are cut down ev.... aww, forget it. :p

Anyway, don't do than, Kyle. At least not THAT big.

Carl
  24. QUI_TIN_TARANTINO Jedi Knight

star 3
    "your mission Mr Fremen ,should you choose to accept is to act like a normal forum user .to pull off this mission you will have to stop making pointless posts.we have every confidence you can do this.this is not going to be MISSION DIFFICULT,this could well be MISSION IMPOSSIBLE"

"do you accept?"

cue the music
  25. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I accept...Place your bets.

;)
    Kyle
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.