main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NickLong's TF.N Superheros

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by NickLong, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLong

NickLong Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    As some of you may know, for about 6 months (or more, I cannot remember) now I've been creating Superheros of the TF.N boards. Below you will find a complete list of current Nick Long TF.N Superheros, but first, I'd like to explain a little bit about them and how they started.

On what I believe was my first visit outside of the FanFilms board, I happened across a small board called "Your JC Community". I then stumbled upon a post talking about Azeem moderating both there, here and updating the TF.N Theater section.

The thread asked how he had time to do all this, and I replied with the notion he was actually a Superhero named SuperAz?©.

After this, I decided it would be great to hang on to this idea and maybe one day make an animated film including this for humourous purposes.

Sooner than not, SuperAz?© found a friend in MegaMaxVeers?© after I saw MaxVeers deal with a rather nasty thread.

The group then expanded to include 2 recent additions, and I'm sure it will grow in the future.

The Superhero names tend to refer to the person's attitude/character/personality. They are in no way meant as insulting. Anyone who reaches Superhero status may consider it a great honour and also have the right to place their pseudonim in their signature.

Superheros are created as and when I believe a member of the board has reached Superhero status. There are many people who deserve to be on this list that aren't. This is due to the fact that I haven't created a suitable name for them yet, or haven't thought to include them yet.

Here is a list of the current NickLong Superheros in order of creation and the reason they were created. The last name on the list is the FIRST Superhero to be "born" on the same day as another one.

SuperAz?© - in honour of all the work he has put into TF.N Theater in his time here
    MegaMaxVeers?© - for his swift, fair and uncanny ability to deal with troublemakers
    JudgeJediTAC?© - the first "non-mod" Superhero. In honour of his "reputation"
    DeadlyDaftMaul?© - in honour of his recent promotion to "Moderator" status and new powers aquired
    SatiricalSethOfTheSith?© - for his sarcastic, cheeky humour towards posts open to the most obvious jokes. Also in honour of having the most unnecessarily long name ;)

NickLong's TF.N Superheros are owned, trademarked and copyrighted by Nick Long. These Superheros cannot be used without the written permission of the owner. If referred to in any "posts", they must be accompanied by the ? and © symbols.

Any updates to this list will be posted in this thread, so keep your eyes open.

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

2. Tanyss

Tanyss Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2001
    ::fan fare!!::

::partying all over the Jedi Knight communities::

::fireworks::

::bells::

::whistles::

Can we officially worship them now?

3. Seth-of-the-Sith

Seth-of-the-Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2001
    This is my new signature. Thanks alot Nick.

But you need one.

4. Tanyss

Mar 25, 2001
    Um, can I have one? Please? Pleeeeeeaaaaaase?

No fair!

Everybody hates me!

I'll become antisocial now!

5. NickLong

Sep 29, 2000
    Yes, they may be worshiped now!

Seth - I don't think I really deserve on, but I'll add one for me if someone suggests a good enough one.

and no, NaughtyNickLong is not origional enough - sorry!

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

6. Seth-of-the-Sith

Feb 28, 2001
    Oh alright. :( :)

7. tumblemoster

tumblemoster Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2000
    So how do you create a superhero name for someone whos name is already the best any name could ever possibly be?

Something to think about...

tumblemonster! :D

-tm

8. NickLong

Sep 29, 2000
    tumblemonstor - If you read the origional post carefully, you'll see that becoming a Superhero, you have to have some sort of characteristic adjective added to the front of your name. You HAVE to, otherwise the other Superheros will reject you! :p

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

9. Jace Taran

Jace Taran Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2000
    How about just DeadlyDaft?©?

10. Seth-of-the-Sith

Feb 28, 2001
    hey, how is Daft Deadly???

11. XackAttack

XackAttack Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    I want to become a superhero someday......

*Stares into space*

12. tumblemoster

tumblemoster Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2000
    Yeah, but without an adjetive added on, I sound much more mysterious and powerful!!

;)

-tm
    *The first TFN supervillian*

13. NickLong

Sep 29, 2000
    It's DeadlyDaftMaul?© because:

1) His name is DaftMaul, and as with the others (bar the origional SuperAz?©) the entire name must be used for recognition purposes.

2) He is more deadly now he has his Mod powers.

3) He always manages to kill threads when he posts ;)

4) It just sounds cool.

tumblemonstor - your time will come! :)

XackAttack - due to your re-registering a new username and therefore "newbie" status in terms of length of username lifetime, you're gonna have to wait a while. This is because JudgeJediTAC?© would not be happy sharing his Superhero status with a newbie! :p

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

14. fourfools

fourfools Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    don't you dare give me SuperFool

:D :D :D

15. Seth-of-the-Sith

Feb 28, 2001
    He is doing Reverse Sicoligie Nick, don't fall for it. :p

16. fourfools

Dec 11, 2000
    lol :D

actually, i wish we could change our usernames, i'm moving to florida and won't be with the "group" anymore so FourFools won't be appropriate, i guess i'll have to reregister under my new studio name, once i choose a new name. course then at least there will only be on supreme, kick butt director :D :D not four

17. NickLong

Sep 29, 2000
    fourfools - but, but, you'd be a...

::looks around and lowers voice::

NEWBIE!

::looks around again::

;)

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

18. XackAttack

XackAttack Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Yeah, that's true. Maybe that could be my Christmas present :D .

19. fourfools

Dec 11, 2000
    yeah i know that's the problem...I've been around here a long time now. I was lurking for months before signing up back in Dec 2000, but if I were to change over to a new different account, then JediTAC would be able to go all out on me :D So in the end, i'll probably just stay a Fool :D

20. Tanyss

Mar 25, 2001
    Yo Foo! You leave da howse? Dude, dats not whatcha wanna do, Foo. Maybe den you could be da SuperFoo.

(Take note of the omitted 'L' at the end of 'Fool' to emphasize the gansta feeling)

Maybe I could be the

UltraMassiveleyCoolSuperPersonTanyssMan?©!!

(notice the specific usage of bold text to emphasize my importance)

I like that.

21. Tanyss

Mar 25, 2001
    Heh, I guess I have a characteristic now, don't I?

22. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I don't NEED one of YOUR superhero names. I'm ALREADY a superhero *pompous hair toss*

--Sawdust Man

23. sovknight

sovknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2001
    instead of a Superhero, can I be a Supervillan?

:)

Sk

24. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Hmm I'm still a noob. But perhaps someday I can at least be someone's accessory. :p

How about Judge JediTAC's newbie canon with spinning projectiles? :D

25. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    [cough]Ahem,[/cough]

Where is Super Ninja(tm)?

Didn't you recieve the £50 in the mail yet? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.