NickLong's TF.N Superheros

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by NickLong, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    I have an idea. What do you think about having a special guest on speaker phone or in person on every episode? I think we all agree that it adds a totally new dimension to the show, making it MUCH more entertaining. I mean, you guys could interview Jeff (Azeem) or some other TFN regulars, or even regular posters, such as TAC, Nick Long, Clay, Master_Comyn, Ewing, or even EagleI! Wouldn't that be awesome? Now, it would kinda leave other listeners in the dark as to who these special guests are, but then again, we're really the only ones who bother anyway!
  2. Janz_Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I thinkith you've stayed up too late tonight. :) Um... back on topic. What was the topic? [confused]
  3. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Master? Master?!?!?!?!? Are you not forgeting someone? Someone EVIL! Perhaps?

oooooooo lets say....................ME!!!

No, They don't want me on, just yet, when I make a fanfilm then yah sure, or I become popular, on these boards, and people will see how cool I am. lol Cool, yah right. More like EVIL! Ok I think that whole EVIL! thing has gone on long enough, what do you think?

So, yah that would be cool with the Digital llama radio, having the people who make TF.N would be cool, and plans for the future of TF.N stuff like that, I think it would make the show ALOT more interesting. Or I know, have an entire show on.........................................

ME! And how EVILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! I am. (Ok, this whole "EVIL!" thing has to stop, NOW!)

But I am too EVIL! too stop, I have fullly turned to the dark side of the boards. Help me!

;)
    Kyle
  4. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    If you do not stop being evil I will say Ni again.
  7. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummm...Master, did you post in the right Thread??

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long
  8. ExFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL

Anybody clicking straight to page 12 of this thread is going to be really confused....hehe.

Whats the Super Hero roster look like now? And when do we get to start seeing some Villains?

You promised us villains Nick. You better deliver. :p
  9. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think we need to gather all of the LEGION and put an END to this
    Freaked-Out, Frazzled, Freakin' ANNOYING Fremen once and for all.

Judge JediTAC?®©
  10. DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff

VIP
    star 5
    This whole thread is just very, very odd.

FOR SALE: SuperHero Status (DastardlyDaftMaul) As new, still in box. One careful owner. Offers in excess of 50p :)
  11. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry TAC-Under the threat of Ni- he will be silent.
  12. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, SuperHero work is not for the weak and timid.
    If you want to give up your status, well then .... we wish you a fond farewell.

Although ... you cannot reveal any of the League's secrets . . . . .
    Or else we will have to hunt you down to the ends of the galaxy and sacrifice you to the Rancor Beast on Tulsa 5. ;)

Please reconsider, Daft .........
    Help us in our plight against - The Fremen Menace.

Judge JediTAC?®©
  13. DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff

VIP
    star 5
    I've just realised my name is DeadlyDaftMaul. [face_blush] I'll leave the thread quitely, I promise.

::slams door behind him::

Dooooh!
  14. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm really sorry guys. I don't know what I was thinking. I just know that it made sense at the time I wrote it. Oh well... perhaps I could be ConfusedComyn. Straddler of the fence of good and evil. Never knowing what the heck's going on.

Word.
  15. AdmiralMowk Jedi Knight

star 2
    You know, I gotta go with Fremen on this one. Evil does indeed rock. I mean, being a Superhero is all well and good, but come on. "With great power comes great responsibility," Uncle Ben once said. You know, the Rice guy. Who wants all that responsibility to shoulder? I mean, saving people and being a role model...

<shudders at the thought of people looking up at him>

On the other hand, Supervillians have NO responsibilities at all. They just do whatever they want.

SUPERVILLIAN 1: What do you want to do today?
    SUPERVILLIAN 2: Wanna plan a world domination bid and take over the world using our genetically altered mutant wombats?
    SUPERVILLIAN 1: I don't know...Golden Girls is on a six...

And so on.

See, evil truly is the way to go folks.

Peace Out,

Mark "The Admiral" Rosenthal

16. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
  17. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WE MUST BAND TOGETHER MY BROTHERS

THE EVIL IS UPON US

LET US COMBINE OUR POWERS TO BRING AN END TO THIS EVIL MENACE.

COME FORTH .... NickLong's LEGION OF SUPERHEROES !!!

(anybody got any D&D RPG dice??) ;)
  18. AdmiralMowk Jedi Knight

star 2
    The evil IS upon you, and it's coming in the form of big, nasty, pointy teeth!

Peace Out,

Mark "The Admiral" Rosenthal
  19. Lone_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
  20. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, so there was a request for a full listing and (after re-reading the entire thread) here it is!

BUT before that, I have a couple of annoucments.

Firstly, I'd like to introduce the newest member of the NickLong TF.N SuperHero?© Legion:

DedicatedDorkmanScott?© - For his dedication to Saber rotoscoping and the hours he's spent already on The Formula.

Secondly, I'd like to present the long awaited NickLong's TF.N SuperVillains?©.

The first two members are:

TediousTumblemoster?© - The first of NickLong's TF.N SuperVillains?©. Titled so for his undying efforts to get the SuperVillains off to a flying start. Also for his involvement in what promises to be a HUGE FAQ update.

HopefulHappyNinja?© - After many attempts at his driving test and always hoping to make a fanfilm, but never quite reaching his dream! :p

So, without further ado, here is the most recent full listing of NickLong's TF.N Superheroes?© and SuperVillains?©:

NickLong's TF.N Superheroes?©

SuperAz?© - In honour of all the work he has put into TF.N Theater in his time here

MegaMaxVeers?© - For his swift, fair and uncanny ability to deal with troublemakers

JudgeJediTAC?© - The first "non-mod" Superhero. In honour of his "reputation"

DeadlyDaftMaul?© - In honour of his promotion to "Moderator" status and new powers aquired

SatiricalSethOfTheSith?© - For his sarcastic, cheeky humour towards posts open to the most obvious jokes. Also in honour of having the most unnecessarily long name

DisastrousDevonRead?© - Due to his plethera of mishaps and set backs in the filming, making and releasing of Prelude to Hope. We love you Dev!

OverlyZealousZayn?© - Due to her enthusiasm in the FanFilm World. She wanted to put together a fanfilm SO badly that she patched together clips from three previous projects

AntaganisticAnimaster?© - For his Antaganistic tendancies towards JudgeJediTac?©

DedicatedDorkmanScott?© - For his dedication to Saber rotoscoping and the hours he's spent already on The Formula

NickLong's TF.N SuperVillains?©

TediousTumblemoster?© - The first of NickLong's TF.N SuperVillains?©. Titled so for his undying efforts to get the SuperVillains off to a flying start. Also for his involvement in what promises to be a HUGE FAQ update.

HopefulHappyNinja?© - After many attempts at his driving test and always hoping to make a fanfilm, but never quite reaching his dream! :p

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long
  21. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
  22. ExFilms Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yah Nick thats allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll well and good and all but.............................................................here it comes........................................................puts ear plugs in to stop from hearing Ni!............................................................................................................................................................................................YOU FORGOT ME!!!!! Who bought this thread back from the dead? ME. Who is, bumping this thread full of mindless drible? Me. Who has gotten everyone one soooooooooooo confused about the purpose of this thread? Me. What has anyone you mentioned done? Huh? huh? NOTHING!!! They don't confuse people, nooooooooooooo, they just do stuff that you think is EVIL! But I am true EVIL!!! I have confused all of you!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! ME! mwuahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. me me me me me me me me me me me! ME!!!!

*deep breathing*

So, what da ya say to that! MR. Nicklong! Huh? WHAT!!!!

;)
    Kyle
  24. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I DEMAND A RECOUNT!! ooooooooo number one thread coooooooooooooooool. See I AM EVIL!

;)
    Kyle
  25. Fremen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Page one baby! Page 1 !!!!! woot! who did it?? huh?huh? ME!

;)

Kyle
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.