main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Night Fall (The Inquisitors Saga) New Story!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by yoda4982, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hello all it has been a few years since I've been active on the forums. School and Life always seemed to get in the was. But I have now graduated from college, I have a summer off before I start working so I've been writing. I tried doing this story over two years ago and I let it fall away, but I'm ready to get back to it.

Disclaimer: I owe GL alot of credit, seeing how he created the whole thing. Thanks for letting me play in your sandbox.

If you like what you read leave a comment, if you hate it leave a comment...heck if you walk by and smile leave a comment. If you want on a PM list let me know as well.

Without further ado...I present Night Fall

Dramatis Personae

Brike Vhet- Mandalorian Bounty Hunter
    Attish the Hutt- Head of the Nal Hutta Hutt Family
    Lord Inquisitor Tiberius- Imperial Inquisitor
    Darth Vader ? Lord of the Sith
    Emperor Palpatine- Emperor of the Galaxy, Sith Master
    Obi-Wan Kenobi- Jedi Master
    Kul Fron- Kel-Dor Jedi Master
    Jin-Mon- Jedi Knight

Rain fell steadily, making small pings against the metal of his armor. The black sky left the city in a shroud of uneasy darkness, and people were fleeing for the dry safety of homes or cover.

The rain would get worse, it always did during the summers on Trami III, but Brike didn?t care, his armor kept him dry and his helmet gave him unnatural visibility. Standing on the balcony of the nicest hotel in Drubu, the capital city of Trami III, Brike watched and focused on the government district, which was on the other side of Drubu, about 14 clicks away from his current location. The view screen on the inside of his helmet showed him four different views, of different angles around city hall. From his position he wouldn?t be able to see but the top of the Capital Building, but Brike was a Mandalorian, and as his father taught him, always be prepared for what you can?t plan.

The balcony was the highest point in the city offering the only viable position for Brike to set up in, but bad angles and a city built upon itself, much like Corsacant, meant he didn?t have a clear view of any part of the Capital Building, or city hall. That didn?t stop him, however, thanks to well-placed holorecorders all around the city, it only took slicing into the security feeds to give Brike a clear view of the city.

In one view, movement caught Brike?s eye. Walking out of city hall was his target, Maurl Trucket, governor of the planet Trami III. The governor had angered the wrong people and those people had hired Brike. The message was not for Maurl Trucket, no his life would end today, the message was for all those who had made deals with said people, to remind them not to turn their back on a deal.

Brike didn?t make deals. His life was living proof of what could happen should you break a deal. No he made contracts, he worked for nobody but himself.

Brike jumped up from the balcony, grabbing the edge of roof and pulling himself up with his honed strength. In a single move he grabbed his father?s old sniper rifle and took aim. His visor linked instantly with the site on the gun and in Brike?s view was cross hairs focused on Maurl Trucket?s forehead.

`````````
    Maurl Trucket was having a bad day. A very bad day. He just learned he was being brought up on corruption charges by the ethics board, and the press on his home world was crucifying him everyday.

His dealings with the Hutt known as Attish had propelled him into political stardom. Money equaled power, power lead to respect, and respect lead to political office. It was the easiest thing in the world. That was until political opponents began to fight back. At first it was easy enough to deal with, tell Attish what was going on and they took care of it. But recently, with Maurl living in the lap of luxury, taking vacations and buying expensive items only the most elite could afford, it was clear to Attish that something was wrong. Attish was no longer getting as much back in government kickbacks and three times now his spice trafficking had been halted due to Imperial presence. Maurl was supposed to deal wit

2. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Chapter One

The command deck of the Imperial Star Destroyer Vicious was quiet save the hum of men working their stations with intense dedication. Captain Valtain stood on the command deck looking out into the darkness of space, when goose bumps traveled up his neck. The temperature of the deck suddenly fell fifteen degrees as a shadow fell over him.

?I fell your apprehenssssion Captain. You should fear me.? A soft, quiet voice, like death said from behind him.

?I do not fear you Inquisitor, you?re just too quiet, and I like to know when someone is walking up behind me. How may I be of service to you?? the Captain said, not turning to look at the figure behind him.

?I have felt a dissssturbance in the Forccce. We must go to Trami III and investigate the recccent murder of their Governor.? Ice trickled off every word the Inquisitor spoke and chill Valtain to the bone.

The Captain turned and faced the Inquisitor. The Imperial agent stood a good 2 meters tall, towering over everyone in the ship. He looked frail, as though his skin hung from his very bones. His skin was white, almost tinged with blues and purples, and his sunken eyes shone with a red fiery blaze. He wore an over large black cloak and standing next to him felt like standing next to death. The Captain hated having the Inquisitor on his ship, but the command of an inquisitor was the command of the Emperor himself, and not to be questioned.

?You wish us to investigate the death of a Governor about to be tried for corruption, sir I think this is a fools errand. I don?t??

?Of course you don?t, but I do, and that?s all that matters. Captain, set course for the Trami system at once? the inquisitors voice dropped even lower ?And if you question me again, you will find that I am as much like death as you fear I am.?

With that the Inquisitor turned and walked away, disappearing almost into the shadows.

?Set course, for Trami III? The Captain ordered.

?Setting course, sir. Course set?

?Prepare for hyperspace, when ready commence?

?Aye sir?

````````````````
    Inquisitor Tiberius sat quietly in his dark quarters, his senses stretched across the stars to the small planet. There he felt it again, fear. Fear so powerful he could taste it, fear and death. He calmed his emotions, as much as he wanted to he wanted to stoke the fear, make it grow, engulf and destroy. Sweet fear, his lover, his friend, it never failed him. Fear was perfect, it caused men to do things that they would never think of, and it made them kill, betray and deceive. How he loved fear. The Captain feared him; he feared that on his very ship death stalked because of his very presence. It was true; he was the death dealer, the grim reaper of the Inquisitor Lords.

If Lord Vader was the very extension of the Emperor, than he was the Angel of Death. If he was dispatched, it was to destroy. He loved Destruction, as much as he loved death and fear.

The Jedi taught that there was no death, the Jedi Lied. There is death, Tiberius knew that intimately, for he was death.

?Master, I have found one that will fulfill our needs, I will report back when I have more information, your Lord of Death, Tiberius.?

The message was sent and Tiberius prepared to enter meditation. Lord of Death had been his title for ten years now. No one could escape death.

```````````````
    As a Jedi Kul Fron had seen a lot of the galaxy. He had been on ocean worlds and worlds of ice. He had been on green and blue worlds a fresh vegetation and wonderful seas. He had been to jungle and forest planets. But he had never been to a world that was all desert.

Tattooine was just that desert, sand and rock for miles and miles, with not a drop of water. What made it all worse were the people on Tattooine, traders mostly but it was a haven for smugglers and criminals from all across the galaxy. He was told Nal Hutta was worse, but seeing the scum and villainy of this planet it was hard to imagine a worse place.

Sitting in a Cantina in the heart of Mos Esley, Kul was surrounded by rouges and villains trying to make a buck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.