main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Night4554's This Day in JC History

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Sebulba-X, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    This Day in JC History

I don't know if he's still updating this or not, but I drop by it every once in a while to see anything e-unimportant happened for a good laugh/cry. Just so happens my name is up for Sept 23, and being a closet meglomanic, I figured that was coincidence enough to start a new thread. The year's off, as I officially stepped down (for the last time) in 2003, not 2002. I did temporaily step down in Sept of 2002 after getting hit by a tornado, but that was only for a couple months.

Anyway, out of all the more interesting things I could have posted about (relative to me I guess)...Celebration 3, Topps' Heritage Card set, drinking on the job, my sick 3 year old who's absolutely obsessed with our Ms Pacman joystick plug into your tv game thingy, etc, etc, etc...you get a JC thread about the JC. :p

2. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    according to this, Kadue came back a couple of weeks ago.

...did I miss something?

3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    That is a really intresting thing. Next thing maybe he should add is the day the mods slept for 3 hours and 2SA Was Trolled to death. I remember that day *shudders* I really should of gone to school that day.

~PK~

4. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    No idea...neither that name or Dingo are mods, so either it's a date mistake (likely) or something to be announced.

I had nothing to do with his site, and the things I've submitted to be added or changed, for the most part, haven't been added, with the exception of the date of the Vjiking thread's creation.

Edit:
    "Next thing maybe he should add is the day the mods slept for 3 hours and 2SA Was Trolled to death."

You mean, every Friday afternoon?

5. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    No this was worse then Friday afternoons. It was early October middle of the week. This one user got on about I think 8 in the moring. And quite literally there wasn't a Mod to be found anywhere. People were pming me what do we do? And the only thing I could think to do was Post a thread in Comms and start trying to contact other mods.

Which again didn't work well. It was weird. I swear it was a recruitment thing that day. Lets see how they deal with this and promote those who handle it well. It was just a crappy day. But thankfully finally someone showed up eventually that day and took care of it.

~PK~

6. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    They changed the date!

I swear it said 2004, Matt! I'm not (totally) crazy.

7. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Night had PM'd me, and said that the default date, or year I guess, is 2004, and he missed changing it. He also says he isn't really working on it anymore, but gave me access to add/change things, so...if there's something significant worth adding, we can use this place to do it I suppose.

8. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Upping a thread for every BBer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.