main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson NIGHTFALL - Old Tucson

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Oct 7, 2008.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Jake and I are going to Nightfall on Thursday night this week if anyone is interested in meeting up with us there. I've never been so I am excited to see what it is all about.

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Hmm. I've never been either. IDK if I can go though. BOO HOMEWORK!!!

3. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I'm going to Whitefall which is an event discussing how white people are the problem in Tucson and not immigrants.

4. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Whats Knightfall?

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Your funny GAF. HOF Nightfall is at Old Tucson Movie studios, cost $20 and is scary comedic skits and haunted houses and haunted trails if what I am told is right. I have never been before, so I will know for sure on Thursday night if what I am told is right or not.

6. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    Operation Knightfall is the term for the mission to the Jedi Temple in ROTS that entailed Anakin and the 501st butchering the Jedi.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    very nice recovery

8. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    ^^

Thanks. Pass on my teachings I must.

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Nightfall was great fun. There were three walkthrough haunted house type things and a train ride with a ghost story. I was surprised(alright, maybe I screamed a time or two), jumped at and followed while in the haunted house type walkthrus the first time through, but the second time through the scare was gone. Then there were three skits, or small plays if you want to call them that. The skits were amusing, the last one was a bit eerie at times, but nothing to be scared of. There were also a couple of amusing gargoyles that gave smart *** talk to the patrons. Then there was a rampaging Manimal that runs through the streets and grabs a girl and takes her off upstairs and creates a blood bath with her body parts, lots of screaming and red stuff.

All in all $38 well spent for the two of us a date night. :)