main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Nights Under Gus Talon - A Corellian Story

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by blubeast1237, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rella Trance
    CCP

Rella watched Johnson as he struggled to respond to her question. He stuttered a bit and shifted his feet before something meaningful came out.

"Well, ma'am, it seems that we underestimated them a bit. CCP hasn't even had an escaped attempt ever since the Warden took over, yet alone a successful one. Once they broke free from the guards, there were three gates before they could even get to the front of the prison. At the precise moment Braka and Big George decided to attack was also when the riot began."

Gee. Imagine that one. Three gates? And they couldn't manage to shut down any of them? That sort of orchestration, with no one catching on? She doubted it.

Johnson chuckled, but his tone showed that nothing was funny about it. He then continued on. "Anyway, those two boys ran through those gates without skipping a beat. Nothing could stop them. We did not get all of it on the cams, but one of the boys who could speak said that that Braka was something serious. As you can see ma'am, not all of the guards here are exactly physically fit to handle a situation like that. Like I said, we haven't had an incident in years."

No wonder the Warden wants to stay far away. It stunk. It didnt add up. Still she was silent for a moment, before she spoke once more. "Thank you Johnson. Good work. I think we have what we need for now." Rella gave him a nod, as she turned and headed out of the CCP.

Once outside, Rella turned towards her partner. "I suggest we check out the lead on the stash of creds. He probably has a few folks to pay off. If not, we can at least lean on the guy for a lead. He probably knows something."

Rella eased her way into her vehicle. The stack of books nearby. She could not help but feel that there was most likely someone on the inside that helped with the jailbreak. Not even if the Falleen and the Wookiee were fast, they should not have gotten through 3 gates. All the gates should never be open to began with. So, she would start with the few leads they had, and work back. She was sure that they would hear something soon, about those who escaped.

Tag: BSSL, blu

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Herard Manda
    -Pagoda Market, Coronet

We?...Us? Herard scratched his beard with the hand not occupied by his blaster. This guy had a few screws loose, but who didn't now a days? The job that he had to have done called for the employee to be more than a bit loony. Herard opened a welcome wave of his hand.

"Well..." He began before shaking his head. "Ta'job I'm gonna be offerin' ya is nawt esactly the kind a job I wood speak abou' in the open. Come back to me shop."

The fat man nodded at Prisoner 7 before he began to walk back to his shop. Herard's was a well kept shop. Clean floors and it had a certain air about it that it could comfortably be called cosey by family standards. This, of course, would be something new to the Prisoner, having not seen anything even resembling a family environment in years.

Herard offered him a chair and some caf before turning the sign of his shop to closed and leaning on the counter, gazing softly at the Prisoner. "Ya know, I'm not esactly the type o' guy to welcome killers into my abode. But I feels I can trust ya." It was a lie, of course, but a lie that was the kind of lie that established foundations for relationships.

"I hav need for a guy who can handl hisself an drive a truck. I work in findin an acquirin things that r nawt easily acquired. Weapons, antiques, and information are my dealins, and I am lookin for someone to help me. I don't hurt people as long as they don't hurt me, ya dig? If you willin to assept, I can gets ya a place to stay. Sound good?"

Tag: TDO

------
    On the Virg (Gaming Center and Restaurant),Vreni Island

[image=http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/13/68/7e/elements-restaurant.jpg]

There were days when Virg felt like disappearing off the face of Coronet. Today was one of those days. The shock that had went through the Zabrak's spine was now giving him a headache. George was out of prison and it would be only a matter of time before the wookiee would come back looking for the creds he had asked, well rather demanded, that Virg hold for him until he was out. The money was still there, well a little of it; most of it Virg had invested into his Diner/Arcade Center and he was sure that George would find out about this sooner or later.

He was dead, as good as dead. But he had decided that he had made himself quite a living on Vreni Island and that it was well worth defending. The only problem was that Virg was a coward. His plan was that he would close the diner today, as usual, then pull all of the diner's money out of the bank and go some place far away, where George couldn't find him.

Yea, that was it, he thought as the Zabrak rubbed his face as he sat in his office. He nodded, satisfied with himself.

----

[image=http://www.usacitydirectories.com/travelamerica/images/sanibel-island-resort.jpg]

The ride over the bridge to Vreni Island was a short one, despite the distance between Coronet and the island. Rella had decided to follow up on the place that George, the Wookiee, was suspected to have stashed some credits. Johnson, the friendly prison guard from CCP had sent her the name and address of the diner. It was called On the Virg, owned by Virg Newhoff, a man who, despite having no prison record, had quite a number of questionable investors and "friends, including George, the Wookiee.

Johnson had also sent her his com contact information, in case she needed anything else. Of course, it was only for business.

On the Virg was a nice looking and sized restaurant and when the Inspectors showed up they were greeted by a perky employee, asking if there was anything she could do for them.

Tag: Ktala, BSSL

3. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Prisoner 7
    -Pagoda Market, Coronet

It was a cold hard truth to face that they actually needed the fat man, and that faith smiled upon them by giving them the him.
    They followed the fat man into his shop, clean for being fat they thought. They sniffed the air and kept themselves to the edges of the room, it was all to.. friendly. Nothing like the barren gray concrete walls of their cell, nothing like the black blood stained steel walls where they were tortured.
    It was unappealing, strangely enough freedom did not feel as comfortable as they had imagined.. but then again, life wasn't comfortable.

They sat down and gave the fat man a brief smile as they accepted the caf and took a sip of it, it was lukewarm and quite repulsive. But to them it was like swallowing a beautiful painting, stop it a warm drink.. They couldn't remember the last time they ate or drank something that was warm. Flashing images of someones past, people smiling, blue skies..
    Damn, damn damn! The pupils widened and the jaw clinched as an internal struggle took place. Do not slip! With a shaky hand they put the cup of caf down, sweat drops formed on their forehead and even though they had only lost concentration for a second they had totally missed what the fat man just had done.

He came before them claiming he trusted them. His nostrils widened and his cheek muscle made a slight brief twitch. Liar.
    They were all liars. Let us kill him and be done with this!
    No, we need him.. for now
    Kill him!
    Silence..

"We.. I, can drive" she said. "I can find you what you want to be found" She locked her eyes with the fat mans and leaned over the table "But as you know perhaps.. I like hurting people" She smiled and leaned back and took another sip of her caf.

"So what do you have for me?"

TAG: Blu

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Quinn
    The Homestar, Blue Sector, Coronet

The dreary mist that covered the city had little effect on the inner workings of the underworld. As if on cue, the scum of the city came crawling out one by one from whatever den they had found to shelter themselves for the night to indulge in an early morning fix. Alcohol, drugs, deathsticks, gambling - it didn't matter. They were here at the crack of dawn and most of them stayed well past night fall. Addiction can be a powerful thing and in the case of the sorry patrons that drug themselves across that threshold every morning, it was their only motivation - their only means of survival.

In some ways, I was suffering from a form of addiction myself. It was very different from what I saw around me everyday, but every bit as deadly. If you flipped a whiskey glass upside down and gazed at the world through the warped view of the lens, maybe you could begin to understand my story.

I don't frequent the Homestar cantina everyday for drugs or alcohol like the poor saps around me - I've given that up. I'm here to make a living and earn the credits I need to survive in this war-torn galaxy. Just like a Corellian sand panther hidden in the brush to spy on its prey, I'm here for the hunt. The thrill of the chase is in my blood and it keeps me young and optimistic about my life. After all, you don't choose to be a bounty hunter. It comes as a result of desperate times and in the end, it chooses you. In a way, it could be considered a gift from above or as I like to say, fulfilling my destiny.

I'm not shy by any stretch of the imagination and I'll be the first to admit that I'm a man of faith. I believe that things happen for a reason and that I was put into my situation for the greater good. After all, everyone needs that bright spot of hope in these hard times. People don't like to think about fate or destiny with a war ravaging the galaxy around them. But the truth is, it's out there and we each have a path to follow. It's not my fault that other folks are afraid to face the reality of the times. I'm doing my part to contribute to my fate and that's all that matters. I can see that bright spot in my future - it's only a hand's breadth away now...

I catch my mind wandering and I pause, smacking my lips together as I bring the glass of amber liquid to my mouth to hide my expression. I suddenly feel self-conscious of everything about me, but the patrons don't seem to mind. They don't expect anything out of the ordinary from someone of my stature and of course, that's part of the plan. It only works to my advantage.

No one suspects an average middle-aged bald man teetering on the end of his prime to be much of a threat. The truth is, I can be a dangerous man and I'll be the first to say that I'm not ashamed to admit that. Stay out of my way and I will act in kind, but if you end up in my crosshairs in a hunt, you better pray to whatever god you believe in because chances are, you won't be making it back. And keep in mind that I'm not a killer - I only terminate those undeserving to live. It's a fine line, but I stick to it.

Slowly, I reach down to touch my thigh and I pull gently at the fabric covering my leg...and for a moment, I remember. I can feel the sensation of the cloth rubbing against my flesh, but it isn't my real flesh. It's a prosthetic covered in synth-flesh. It looks real from a distance, but I know. I will always know and remember. Losing my real legs was only a small fraction of what pushed me over the brink. Some call it revenge, but I call it moving forward. Again, it has everything to do with fate and fulfilling my destiny.

"Can I get ya anything else, dear?" the server returns and asks in a cheery disposition, her blond hair falling evenly about her shoulders. It makes me wonder why such a beautiful creature is in a den of robbers.

I look up and offer her a smile that stretches to my ears and pulls at the corners of my eyes. "How about filling her up--" I glance briefly at her name tag. "Ella. And perhap

5. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Herard Manda
    -Pagoda Market, Coronet

Herard smiled and laughed, a rumbling roar from the fat man. Boy, had he stumbled on a something good, or bad, but he couldn't figure out yet. He glided to the back of the store and returned with a clipboard and slid it across the bar to the Prisoner. Herard raised an eyebrow.

"I'm goin ta have ta call ya a name soona or lata'. I don't care if it is fake, but I nees to call ya by somethin so write down ya name. Ya can jus call me Manda, you'll hea people refer to me as that." Herard gulped down his caf before continuing. "Anyways, I nees ya to make a run down to the Selonian Tunnels. I'll send the coord'nates to the transport's com, but it is a gambler's place by the name of BakkaPlozz. When ya get there ask for Euron and tell him that Manda sent ya. Tell'em that ya there for the crystal pick-up. Taik this."

Reaching under the counter, Herard brought a scanner of some type up and slid it to Prisoner 7. "Scan the crystals wid that, two beeps mean good, one beep means its a fake. If it is, find the real crystal and proceed to do what you like with Euron for trying to cheat me."

Herard told him that the transport was out in the back and that the keys were in the ignition, along with a small amount of credits. "Questions?"

------
    Unknown Location somewhere in Coronet

Braka eyed George as they ordered their food. "It is hard to communicate with your selonian buddies, George, when I don't understand what they're saying. Hell, you barely know what they're saying."

George assured him that they could be trusted. George then asked what was next.

Braka took a sip of his alcohol and dusted some bread crumbs off his vest. "I have to find someone."

George asked who.

"I don't know."

George looked back down to his computer and there was silence. The George asked how long they would have to be on Corellia.

"Until we have cleaned up the mess that was made."

------
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070408161651/starwars/images/9/99/Corellian_Sector_Newsfeed.png]

Holonet Bounty Announcements

[image=http://www.scifiscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cad_bane-2.jpg]
    CAD BANE - Male Duros wanted for crimes against the Republic - 500000(Dead or Alive)
    Crimes include:
    Kidnapping
    Theft
    Murder

[image=http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/photos/full/2009-04/taraji_p_henson_bob_hairstyle191.jpg]
    KINDLE CARAT - Female Zeltron wanted for crimes against the Republic - 300000(Dead or Alive)
    Crimes include:
    Bombing
    Murder

ISAAC McONY-BURN - Male Human wanted for crimes against Corellian Sector - 150000(Alive) 50000(Dead)
    Crimes include:
    Theft
    Piracy

MONARCH RED - Male Muun wanted for crimes against Corellian Sector - 311000(Alive) 100000(Dead)
    Crimes include:
    Biological Terrorism
    Murder
    Armed Transport Robbery

[image=http://www.unomagazine.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/iggypop1.jpg]
    Jakk Petes - Male Human wanted for crimes against the Republic - 373000(Dead or Alive)
    Crimes include:
    Piracy
    Murder
    Armed Starship Robbery
    Destruction of Republic Property

--
    Quinn's datapad hummed to life at the latest bounty notice.

Tag: HanSolo29

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Prisoner 7
    -Pagoda Market, Coronet

Another sip, observing how the fat man moved, sat and talked. "Call me whatever you want" she replied and emptied the cup. "It doesn't matter, Manda". She smiled and slid her hand across the table, feeling the material and looking at Manda. Was she alone now? A vague scratching in the back of her head but other than that, it was silent.
    Prisoner 7 took the scanner and looked at it for a brief moment, they never checked if their victims clothes actually had any good pockets, the fat man had interrupted them. She checked, yes there was a inner pocket of the jacket which the scanner would fit inside nicely.
    Their new found clothes was a brown leather-like jacket with white stripes, probably some mid in fashion thing and it kind of worn out. Black pants of some synthetic material with only two small front side pockets, however they were still barefoot as they would never had got their foot into the victims shoes.

"Yes, one" she said "Got any boots?"

TAG: Blu

7. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Manda
    -Pagoda Market

Manda raised an eyebrow. "Intrestin', I hadn't noticed." It took him a moment to find his spare shoes, they were just yellow dried leather slippers, but they would have to do. He threw them to the Prisoner, and also gave him a name while he was at it. "I'm going to call you Shade. Now get going, Shade."

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    The Homestar, Blue Sector, Coronet

As Quinn nestled back and waited for the server to arrive with his breakfast, a light buzz on his utility belt deterred his attention from the casual flow of the bar. Without trying to be too conspicuous, he slowly reached down to his waist with one hand and pulled a handheld datapad from within a leather pouch. He knew what the alert had been before he even laid his azure eyes on the glowing screen. He had been waiting for the feed to arrive all morning with the latest postings and now that it had, he could really begin to start his day.

Resting the pad down on the table beside his half-empty caf mug, Quinn began to scroll through his findings, making it appear as if he was just another average joe checking the latest smashball scores or the holonet headlines for the morning. He was surprised to see that most of the listings contained quite a hefty price tag for a successful bagging this time around. A juicy reward usually meant a dangerous hunt and that's what he was after. It wasn't about the credits and it had everything to do with morals and the satisfaction that he was doing the right thing.

That's why he had a particular interest in those that had done wrong against the Corellian Sector itself. Corellia was considered home in more ways than one and to have someone blatantly hurt his homeland and the people that resided there, well that was reason enough to track them down and end their miserable life.

As the server returned with his food, his index finger stopped on a listing and he had his target:

MONARCH RED - Male Muun wanted for crimes against Corellian Sector - 311000(Alive) 100000(Dead)
    Crimes include:
    Biological Terrorism
    Murder
    Armed Transport Robbery

A small smile pulled at the corners of his mouth as he switched off the datapad. He inclined his head to look Ella straight in the eye. "On second thought, I better take that to go," he said calmly, stealing a glance at his wrist chrono. "I really have to get going."

TAG: blu

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rella Trance
    On the Virg (Gaming Center and Restaurant),Vreni Island

As Rella made her way to the Virg, she thought silently to herself, as she drove. She called into dispatch, calling up a vid of what this Virg fellow looked like. The ride over the bridge to Vreni Island was a short one, despite the distance between Coronet and the island. Rella had decided to follow up on the place that George, the Wookiee, was suspected to have stashed some credits. Johnson, the friendly prison guard from CCP had sent her the name and address of the diner.

Well, if the rumers were true, there would be one, very much in a hurry Wookiee, who wanted his cash. Question was, did ole Virg still have it? He wasnt expecting the George to get out anytime soon...he probably felt he had some time left.

Actually, a big factor would be if whether or not the Falleen was still with the Wookiee or not. The Falleen seemed more of the mastermind in this case so far. IF Virg didnt have the cash, things could get ugly real quick.

Course, if Virg had already heard about the escape...good chance that he was planning his own escape as well. She couldnt blame him...wouldnt want to face a ticked off wookiee either.

"She called on her radio. "Put out a all points, in case our Mr. Virg decides to leave off planet sometime soon." Rella gave a grin. Johnson had also sent her his com contact information, in case she needed anything else. Of course, it was only for business.

Of course.

On the Virg was a nice looking and sized restaurant and when the Inspectors showed up they were greeted by a perky employee, asking if there was anything she could do for them.

Rella stepped out of her vehicle, giving the employee a nod. "Yes. You could tell me where Mr. Virg Newhoff's office is. I have some business with him to attend to." she replied coolly, as she watched the girl's reaction. She wasnt going to flash a badge yet, unless it was needed.

Tag: Blu, BSSL

10. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Virg Newhoff
    -On the Virg (Gaming Center and Restaurant), Vreni Island

Virg's com beeped and he jumped, then cursed himself for doing so. It was Nancy, the pretty little waitress he had hired a couple of weeks ago. He pressed the button. "Yes, Nancy."

"Mr. Newhoff, we have two people that would like to have a word with you."

Disgruntled customers. He didn't have time for this, not today, but since this was the last he would be seeing of the restaurant for...well quite a while, he decided to politely grant the pair an audience.

"Bring them back."

It was a few silent, cold moments before the customers were brought to his office. Only, they certainly did not look like customers. He began to get goosebumps, but poised himself and told the guests to have a seat as he had Nancy pour them all cups of the finest Corellian Ale. Nancy, fulfilling her purpose quickly left the office, closing the door behind her.

Virg sipped the ale and asked "What business can I help you with...Inspectors?" Virg smiled. They did not have to have badges to give themselves away.

Tag: Ktala

------
    Blue Sector, Coronet

The datapad info on Monarch Red gave nothing except who to contact should he be caught. Apparently, the bounty had been placed by someone named Hortega. Contact info was there, but it wasn't his, it belonged to a Mrs. Troule. Her address was in one of the higher end neighborhoods of Coronet, where movie stars, athletes, and the new money lived and partied.

Surely, it would do Quinn some to make a trip to this Mrs. Troule to see what information she could offer him.

Tag: HSolo

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rella Trance
    At 'On the Virg' (Gaming Center and Restaurant),Vreni Island

Rella stepped out of her vehicle, giving the female employee a nod. "Yes. You could tell me where Mr. Virg Newhoff's office is. I have some business with him to attend to." she replied coolly.

It was only a few moments, when they were lead into Virg Newhoff's office. Rella was busy focusing her gaze on Virg. He looked well poised as Virg and told the guests to have a seat as he had Nancy pour them all cups of the finest Corellian Ale. The woman quickly left the office, closing the door behind her.

Rella gave the man a nod.

Virg sipped the ale and asked "What business can I help you with...Inspectors?" Virg smiled.

Rella leaned forward and smiled, even as she picked up the cup. "Ah. Good. A smart one. Hopefully, that means we wont have to beat around the nurf.." she stated, giving another nod. Rella stood up, and began to slowly walk around his office, as if admiring it.

"Nice place you have here, Mr. Newhoff? Bet it takes quite of bit of start up capital to start up some fancy digs like this.." she said as she walked back over to his desk. She carried the drink, and gave it a sniff, but she didnt take a drink. She smiled.

"Wonder if your ole pal, George knows that?" she asked offhandedly. "Wookiees arent known for being to understandable. Especially when they are in a hurry." She sat back down, crossing her legs. She waited to gauge a reaction from the man.

Tag: Blu, my silent partner

12. Starkiller1195

Starkiller1195 Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2010
    Nigel Dawes

Nigel awoke at 5:00 AM, before his alarm was set to go off, and groaned. He could sleep for a bit longer, but after laying there for a couple more minutes, pulled himself out of bed. Sometimes trying to get back to sleep was too boring. Going to the washroom, Nigel took a look at himself in the mirror, seeing a muscular man with dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin and a fair amount of stubble. After washing up, he checked the load on his standard issue CDEF rifle, DT-57 heavy pistol, holdout blaster and stun baton. Nigel didn't fully trust the reliability of CDEF weapons, so he had purchased a DT-57 for himself.

CorSec. Corellian Security Force. That had been Nigel's life from the moment he was old enough to understand much. His dad had died when he was ten, from wounds sustained on duty, and that convinced Nigel to join the force, hunt down criminals and help uphold justice. The death had hurt a lot, but Nigel used it to fuel his determination rather than mope over it, and had adjusted to the tragedy quite well. Now he was a lieutenant in the CorSec Tactical Response Team.

As a member of an elite paramilitary unit, Nigel had to keep fit, and was very good at it. He was 6'2", 220 pounds (much of it muscle), could bench press over 500 pounds and worked out in his own little gym room every morning. Cardio, core, strength, hand-to-hand, the works. Nigel paid particular attention to his hand-to-hand, being proficient at a number of martial arts. He was a deadlier unarmed combatant than even the average Tac Team member.

As for his love life, well...Nigel didn't really have one. Ever since his father's death, he had vowed to devote his own life to serving in the line of duty, and viewed romance as a distraction and a liability. He was 28 years old, had never dated and did not plan to for the rest of his life. He liked the independence of being on his own, and staunchly believed that the effort he could make managing a family would be far better spent serving society with CorSec.

After his morning workout, Nigel had a breakfast of toast, cereal and milk. He liked cereal and milk and had some every day. On the other hand he wasn't too fond of coffee-it was okay, but not great in his opinion, and he only had some once every few mornings. Not this morning. Then Nigel changed into his uniform, grabbed all his gear, and watched a bit of the morning news before leaving his 2 bedroom apartment. He lived near the spaceport, a bit of a distance away from One CorSec Plaza, but he liked the morning drive to work. Gave him time to see some of the city, and collect his thoughts before every day at work. There were a few clouds in the sky, but the day looked like it was going to be nice.

Nigel unconsciously hummed a tune from one of his favourite Heavy Isotope songs as he made another turn, heading to One CorSec Plaza.

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Blue Sector, Coronet

The information listed on this 'Monarch Red' was minimal at best and the hunt would include a fair amount a research if there was any hope of success. The main problem was that the client, a man called Hortega, had been very careful with covering his trail when posting the bounty. Quinn had reason to believe that whoever Hortega turned out to be, he was a criminal himself and perhaps even had a warrant out for his arrest as well. But that wasn't his business and it wasn't what he was being paid to do. What mattered was that Hortega had setup a false contact in the form of a Mrs. Troule - whether she was aware of her status on the listing, he couldn't be certain. All he knew was that he needed to find this woman and that, in return, was bound to give him his answer.

Finding and speaking to Mrs. Troule would not be an easy task. She resided in the wealthy section of the city alongside holostars, athletes and politicians. It would take some careful planning to work his way into that section and eventually ease his way to her doorstep. A change of appearance would be the first step since a typical average bum like himself would stick out like a sore thumb among the rich and famous. The key was to play up to their standards and blend in as much as possible while gathering the necessary information. He would go in as a simple admirer or perhaps an interviewer or someone along that line of thinking.

Tucking the pad safely away into the confines of his jacket, Quinn angled his way towards the public transport that would whisk him to Mrs. Troule's neighborhood.

TAG: blu

14. Starkiller1195

Oct 4, 2010
    OOC: Hey guys, any chance we could get my character interacting with some of yours soon? I'm not quite sure where we're at.

15. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    No worries Starkiller. I have things that will be set in motion later this week. I have another 8 hour work day tomorrow and then I'm off for 3 days, which I will use to move the game forward.

-b

16. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Notice: If you are still active in the game, I would like to receive a PM from you. Some players have completely vanished from the boards (lol) while others simply just haven't posted. So, please do you friendly GM a favor and let me know who is still active because I'm still interested in carrying the story on. Thanks everyone.

-b

17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Virg Newhoff
    -On the Virg(Gaming Center and Restaurant)

The short man bit his lip and coughed heavily. There was a blaster under his desk...But no, killing inspectors was not what Virg had in mind for his last day on Corellia. He wiped the white corners of his lips and stared at the young lady.

"Fine. What do you want from me? Lemme guess, you want to know where he might be. I have no clue on Corellia where he might be and I have no intentions of seeing him." Virg considered his options. He had made quite the living here and cooperating with CorSec could be the one way that he could keep his life intact by getting the wookiee back behind bars.

"A couple of weeks ago there was a big buzz about this criminal lawyer that had connections with some very large criminal enterprises. I'm sure you have George's lawyer already. I'm willing to bet that it's the same guy and that that and this breakout are not just coincidences. Is that all Inspector?"

A second passed before Rella's comlink beeped to life. It was the Deputy Chief and George the wookiee's girlfriend had been discovered dead. He was ordering them both to the crime scene. Jerrod looked at her and nodded his head at Virg. "For your own safety, Mr. Newhoff, don't leave the planet or contact anyone about us meeting with you."

As they left the gaming center and entered the speeder Jerrod spoke up to Rella. "What's your feel on this whole mess? The breakout, this lawyer, and now the girlfriend dead. It doesn't make sense."

Tag: Ktala

-----
    Pearl Sector

The transport speeder stopped at a high end shopping center in White Sector to let Quinn off. This was the closest they could get the driver had informed him. There was security in the distance on certain corners, but the neighborhood was no fortress and could very well be entered as long as the person trying to get in didn't raise too much suspicion. Quinn had the Troule address, but the approach would be key to getting any useful information.

Tag: HS29

-----
    Laura Trammer
    -One CorSec Plaza

Her Uncle had been very busy with the breakout and press conferences, so he had given the Tactical Response Division full discretion to track down most of the prisoners besides a select few that had disappeared off the map. She was putting her suit on when Nigel Dawes, a Lieutenant, walked in. He seemed relax or maybe this was just how he handled prison riots.

"Nice to see you're in such a good mood Dawes. Get suited up, we have to head over to Blue Sector. Seems one of the escaped prisoners has gathered himself up some hostages."

Laura had known Nigel for a while, ever since he had been transferred over to Snake Squad and he always was the life of the squad. He would rise through the ranks quickly and she would have to get the most use out of him that she could while she had him.

Tag: Starkiller

18. Starkiller1195

Oct 4, 2010
    Nigel Dawes
    One Corsec Plaza

"Alright, let's do this," Nigel said, changing into body armour and checking both his CDEF rifle and his DT-57 heavy pistol for the second time today. After seeing that both were in working order, Nigel grabbed a handful of grenades, strapped them to his utility belt and jumped in his police cruiser. "After you."

Tag: blubeast1237

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.