main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Nightshade (Kyp/OC RR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediAelinwen, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAelinwen

JediAelinwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2003
    This is a story that I thought would be fun to write with a bunch of authors (I think it's called an RR.) Anywho. Here is the summery; if you want to help write it let me know.

Timeline: Post-NJO

Genere: mystery/suspence/action/adventure/romance

Summery: Jedi Master Kyp Durron, Hero of the Yuzzhan Vong War, has more or less his whole life together. He is now a respected member of the Jedi Order and has rebuilt a lot of the bridges he burned. He is very active in the rebuilding of the new government and the new Jedi Order.

Naturally his world gets turned upside down.

He is asked to temporarily protect Anjira Undil and her daughter, Lanika, the only witnesses to the horrifying slaughter of their village four years ago. Neither has spoken since and every person asked to guard them has either been killed or somehow maimed to the point that they can't do their job.

As Anjira and Lanika begin to talk the danger deepens and they begin to realize that there is more underneath it all than they guessed.

The plot can change some as the story goes along.

Anywho, volunteers, qustions, comments...etc. are all welcome.

2. JediAelinwen

Apr 5, 2003
    ::Looks around:: Is no one interested?

3. Sgath

Sgath Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2003
    I think you need to post more for that. It's too soon to tell if it is interesting!

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Maybe a basic description of the the two female characters, are they human? Ages, timid/strong? I'd like to take up this challenge, but need a little more information please? :)

5. JediAelinwen

Apr 5, 2003
    Thank you for responding! :)

I will post the bios of Anjira and Lanika. I am currently rather inspired so I decided to write a part; I hope that both will be helpful in better understanding the two characters.

Name: Anjira Undil
    Height: 5'2"
    Hair: Black-purple (it is a black that is sort of purple tinted)
    Eyes: Changes with mood
    Speicies: Humanoid
    Build: Slim
    Personality: Gentle, kind, patient, soft spoken, trusting, maternal, had a great preciation for life and was pacefistic...before her village was slaughtered. Now she is detatched, distrustful, afraid and angry. The only things that remain of her original personality are her patience, pacifism, apreciation for life and she is always maternal to her daughter.
    Homeworld: Garnath, a pacefistic planet on the very edge of the Outer Rim that has opted to continue to live the way they have for millennia, with little technology.
    Bio: Anjira was born and raised in the small village of Jalla on Garnath by her parents, Saeona and Norath Eran. She spent her whole life in Garnath, never venturing further than the nearby town of Leon. When she was five she was betrothed to Follaen Undil, who was ten years older than she. They were married when she turned sixteen. They had a lot of trouble having a child, she misscarried their first child at 20. Four other misscarriges followed. When Anjira was 30, Lanika was finally born much to the joy of her parents. Follaen was in the shipping business and was often away, but spent as much time with his family as he could. One night, when Lanika was four, their village was attacked. Follaen was killed along with the rest of the village while Anjira and Lanika escaped somehow. Anjira ran with Lanika to Leon and told them that her village was under attack. She hasn't said a word to other people since then. She and her daughter were put under the New Republic's protection when an attempt was made on hers and Lanika's lives. Since then they have been on the run switching from protector to protector. The law enforcers of both the NR and her planet are waiting for her to speak again so as to find out who the murderers were.

Name: Lanika Undil
    Height: 3'3"
    Hair: Black-Red with a white streak over her righ ear, caused by the truama of what she saw
    Eyes: Changes with mood
    Speicies: Humanoid
    Build: Slim
    Personality: Bubbly, sweet, out-going, pacefistic and impatient before the slaughter. Afterward she is quiet, withdrawn, fearful, shy and distrustful.
    Homeworld: Garnath
    Bio: Like her mother born and raised in the village of Jalla and never ventured further than Leon. She was her parents' greatest joy and considered a miracle to them; thus she was often spoiled a little by her parents and grandparents. When she was four her village was attacked; her father was murdered. She and her mother somehow got away to Leon. She hasn't spoken to other people since that night. For the most part she has grown up on the run and clings to her mother.

*~*

Anjira Undil's heart was beating so hard she thought it was going to jump right out of her chest. Her breath came out in gasps. Sweat coated basically all of her body, causing her hair to stick to her face and her clothes to cling to her torso.

She ran stealthfully through the impeneratrablely dark night. Anjira had always found it odd how her people had the ability to move with a silence and fluidity that an assassin weep with longing, when her people hated war and killing, though the skill had served them well when hunting.

She clutched Lanika to her chest and her daughter had her arms securely locked around her neck. Anjira could sense Lanika's fear like it was her own. She would have given anything if her daughter wouldn't have to live this way. But she knew that this was the reality of the situation and all she could do was to protect her child as best as she could.

She hadn't had anything to eat for hours and her body was running purely on adrenaline. She knew that it couldn't keep going that w

6. JediAelinwen

Apr 5, 2003
    If you want to write the next part let me know, otherwise I am going to write a part with Kyp myself. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.