main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Nightsisters

Discussion in 'Literature' started by fistofan1, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They appeared in TCW continuity for the 1st time in the Nintendo game:

Star Wars: Clone Wars -- Nightsisters Revealed

The two lead witches in the game, Sai Sircu and Yansu Grjak:

[​IMG]

The minion Nightsisters, the army that serves Sai and Yansu. There was many and they all knew how to handle lightsabers and had control of the Dark Side of the Force.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.ign.com/articles/2008/10/16/star-wars-clone-wars-nightsisters-revealed

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/sith-witch-cw.jpg

They used the Sith Infiltrator oddly enough, which strangely did reappear again in SOD #4 but in service of Sidious against the Nightsister Mother Talzin and Maul. The Hasbro release action figure looked more based upon the Nintendo game plus old concept art of the Sith Witch than Mother Talzin wholly, the figure even game witha red-bladed lightsaber as seen in the video wielded by the Witches.

[​IMG]

Barriss_Coffee and Gamiel like this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I'd love for the new canon to develop the Nightsisters more. Tell us about their history and where Talzin came from. I wonder whether or not Talzin and Sidious was the first Nightsister/Sith interaction.

Mother_Talzin and darskpine10 like this.
  4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I'd love to see the original interactions of Palpatine and Talzin. I wonder if it would be like in Darth Plagueis where Palpatine takes Maul from her. Maybe it would be different than that and Palpatine actively stole Maul or something.

Also, is Talzin her first or last name? Or is it like Dooku, just one name?