Rocky M, NC Ninjas shouldnt wear black in Florida

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by AlexanderElessidil, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiya well I'm free of Great Lakes now and I am in Pensacola. Man the scenery here is awesome. I saw palm trees (remember I'm from Oklahoma). I'm going to go check out the beach in a few minutes and see what I can see. Man I'm such a tourist :D . Well I learned that one should never wear black while hauling around a couple hundred pounds in 80 degree weather. Well about 2 1/2 months and Ill be up there in Norfolk. Shindo when you read this tell me when you finish your C school Ill be finishing mine around the 28 of June. Hoorah Sun and Sand. Man Im going to burn up. hahahha
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope you enjoy Pensacola. My uncle, who retired from the Navy, lives down there and loves it.
  3. Sith_Sgian Jedi Padawan

When me and shindo talked on the phone last nite... i am pretty sure he said he too would be at Norfolk on the 28th of June... oh and btw i hear that you will be on the USS Theodore Roosevelt... My friend Joey is on it!
  4. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good news that means Shindo can introduce me to you guys, and here I thought there would be a lot of ackward moments. Ackward....I know I misspelled that. Crap now its going to bug me all day.
  5. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ahem, that's the 26th of June that I will be leaving here and heading back to VA.
    But close enough. *_~
  6. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    And Alexander, don't forget to tell Tamara Yarby says hi!
    (She was cute). [face_coffee]
  7. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Yarby??? sounds like a pirates name? when did you become a butt pirate??

AND DO MORE STORY BOYEEE~!~!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.