main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Rocky M, NC Ninjas shouldnt wear black in Florida

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by AlexanderElessidil, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    Hiya well I'm free of Great Lakes now and I am in Pensacola. Man the scenery here is awesome. I saw palm trees (remember I'm from Oklahoma). I'm going to go check out the beach in a few minutes and see what I can see. Man I'm such a tourist :D . Well I learned that one should never wear black while hauling around a couple hundred pounds in 80 degree weather. Well about 2 1/2 months and Ill be up there in Norfolk. Shindo when you read this tell me when you finish your C school Ill be finishing mine around the 28 of June. Hoorah Sun and Sand. Man Im going to burn up. hahahha

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Hope you enjoy Pensacola. My uncle, who retired from the Navy, lives down there and loves it.

3. Sith_Sgian

Sith_Sgian Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    When me and shindo talked on the phone last nite... i am pretty sure he said he too would be at Norfolk on the 28th of June... oh and btw i hear that you will be on the USS Theodore Roosevelt... My friend Joey is on it!

4. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    Good news that means Shindo can introduce me to you guys, and here I thought there would be a lot of ackward moments. Ackward....I know I misspelled that. Crap now its going to bug me all day.

5. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    Ahem, that's the 26th of June that I will be leaving here and heading back to VA.
    But close enough. *_~

6. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    And Alexander, don't forget to tell Tamara Yarby says hi!
    (She was cute). [face_coffee]

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Yarby??? sounds like a pirates name? when did you become a butt pirate??

AND DO MORE STORY BOYEEE~!~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.