main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nintendo gives up!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by tenorjedi, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markusarts

Markusarts Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002

These System wars are outragious!

I do not believe your accusations. You read too inbetween the lines. I believe that Nintendo will not fail. And by the way... Why are you posting video game things on a starwars site?

2. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    Because this is the games forums. All things games go in here and sometimes we like to discuss things other than star wars.

Anyway you're free to your own opinion of the matter. It doesn't matter what I say, it's what they do. If they do what they say they're getting out of the traditional console race only. Simple enough to me.

3. Justice_for_All

Justice_for_All Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    I still say your blowing this completely out of proportion.

4. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    Why you frontin me man. I bust a cap in yo ass for disrespectin the skills. I wouldn't blow anything out of perportion. If I catch you I'm going to paint my sailboat with your tounge, and then I'm going to put your eyeballs in your pants so you can watch me kick the crap out of you!!!

;)

5. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Again with the console wars :)

The easiest way to see which console wins is to put all 3 in a ring and let them fight it out. That should put all arguments to rest.

Seriously, as long as this "war" continues, I'm a happy gamer. The longer it goes, the better the consoles and games become, and the cheaper they get :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.