main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nintendo Revolution Controller and Star Wars....Lightsabers, Specifically

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DBrennan3333, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son_of_the_tear

son_of_the_tear Jedi Master star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    Jesus, Draco... do you always have to be so antagonistic towards everything and everyone? Not just here, but in general.

And what about the Virtual Boy? It was Nintendo's only failure out of all the systems it has released. So what?

And by the way, I can care less what you do, but you're comment about posting stuff here on your sites forums just to see what they think... it really shows your maturity level.

How about you relax a bit? This is not GameFaqs. This forum is actually polite and filled with decent blokes.

2. son_of_the_tear

Jun 23, 1999
    And I was right.

Draco proceeded to quote a few members here on the forum and proceeded to make fun of them and telling them to "get a life" because of some harmless thoughts in this every thread.

Draco, word up... take a hard look into the mirror.

3. ZoolInc

ZoolInc Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    Theres a difference between swinging around a remote and doing STOMP TO MY BEAT AAA on Oni...trust me. Unless the remote weighed like 40 lbs...

If you still think it is a substitute for going outside and running....

NERDS!!!

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It all depends on the level of activity a game utilizes- obviously flippinga remote with a wrist aint gonna do anything, but some of the stuff they show peple doing in the promo video could certainly be an ok workout.

5. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    if kids are gonna sit around playing games, i'd rather they play a game that includes some sort of physical activity than one that doesn't at all...

why not just go out for a run? you ask
    if it's as easy as that, why aren't kids doing that now? no kids like running over playing a game sat on their arse.

my point was that if i could have kids playing games sat on their arse while stuffing a hot dog in their mouth and a bucket of cola, or playing a game that involves some physical involvement other than twitching of the thumbs, i'd be suppportive of it, a la dancemats on hard mode, or to a point, even donkey konga on gorilla mode

6. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    This will be so funny. Everyone will look like when they were handed their first controller... you know you all did it, turning it left to go left, and when you hit the buttons visibly pushing it down.

7. Delta_62

Delta_62 Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 20, 2005
    Actually, I didn't do that very much, but I sure knew other people who did!

8. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I'm just a very out spoken person and I speak my mind. If I have something to say, then I'm going to say it. Don't like it? Too bad, get over it. This is just an internet message board.

But to answer your question....Yes

9. son_of_the_tear

Jun 23, 1999
    Well, guess what?

There is a different between being out spoken and being a immature or just acting like a jerk.

I'm quite an out spoken person myself. But that does not mean I am going to just be a jerk. Here or in real life.

Secondly, this is not GameFaqs. I know over there people like to act like children, but these forums are good hearted and for the most part pretty civil. And if you want to be part of the community, act with a bit of respect towards others.

Yes, it's an internet message board. So what? They are still people. Sure, it's not serious discussion here because as you said, it's just a forum on the web. But there is never any excuse to just act in such a rude manner.

Does not matter where you are, bue your actions always define yourself. And going around and mocking one our favorite mods and another member on your website and saying they need a life is just pathetic.

If that's what you want... then by all meansd go to GameFaqs where your type of behavior is tolerated and sadly encouraged.

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    As much as I love being complemented (and we all know that i do [face_batting] ), I feel I should interrupt and point out it'd be best if we all returned to the subject of the Rev controller and potential saber applications (hell, talking about the physical effects of using the controller is fine too)- but let's lay off each other [face_cowboy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.