main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO hardcover book question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Brndn0125, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brndn0125

Brndn0125 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2003
    Sice when was agents of chaos, edge of victory, rebel dream, and force heretic released in a one volume hard cover for each in the duology/trilogy. Who released it, and why is it not in bookstores?

2. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I know they exist. My library has had Dark Tide for at least a year maybe 2. But I have never seen one in a store. I don't know why.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Perhaps it was a special binding for libraries. I have a few of the Galaxy of Fear books that were library editions and the binding is a quite thick hardcover, whereas the non-library ones are paperback.

4. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Actually, it's probably the Scifi Book Club editions that you have. They like hardcovers, and in cases of duologies and trilogies, they tend to make them hardcovers.

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    "Hardcovers . . ." Biff Tannen mumbles, manure dropping from his mouth, "I hhhhate hardcovers."

When the boards were more mundane before I joined, I recall talk of collecting the first three NJO books in a special grouping, the way they're doing with the Young Jedi Knights series now.

6. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Well, they sort of did, although not as hardcovers. They're now a boxed set.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    You're almost certainly referring to the SFBC editions, which collect paperback books into collected hardcovers.

Alas, the hardcovers are physically smaller dimensions than your typical SW hardcover, so they still won't look right on the shelf in chronological order ::(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.