main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO, post-rebirth fanfic AU. (main characters: Anakin/Tahiri)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Anakin_Solo, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I have a bad feeling about this. More soon!

2. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Okay... we might be okay," Tahiri insisted, "let's try and-"
    With a battle cry, Anakin ignited his lightsaber and charged straight at the Vong warriors.
    "-think through this calmly and rationally," Tahiri finished with a sigh, igniting her own lightsaber. "I have a bad feeling about this."

3. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  4. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    CHAPTER FOURTEEN
    Tahiri awoke with a cough.
    "Hello, Jeedai."
    Tahiri opened her eyes and found herself staring up at Nom Anor.
    Tahiri's hands instantly shot up to choke the life out of him.
    Or, they would've had they not been bound by blorash jelly.
    "What do you want?"
    "You, Jeedai."
    Tahiri's eyes narrowed. "There are so many ways I could kill you."
    Nom Anor actually smiled. "Yes, none of which you have a capability to do right now."
    Tahiri's eyes narrowed again.
    "Where's Anakin?"
    Nom Anor didn't answer.
    "I want to see Anakin now."
    "I'm afraid that cannot be arranged. Your friend has been turned over to Nen Yim for shaping."
    Tahiri's eye narrowed. "It'll never work. You couldn't shape me, so you can't shape Anakin."
    "We shall see."
    "Yes, you shall."
    "Your friend belongs to us now. As you once did. And soon... we will figure out how to make your programming permanent. Once that happens, we will have two of you."
    Tahiri's eyes narrowed again.
    She would kill that Vong if it was the last thing she ever did.

5. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    [face_shocked]

6. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Anakin's body went into convulsions and with a cry of pain, he fell to the ground.
    "You don't like pain, do you?" Nen Yim asked him, kneeling down so that she was only inches from the Jeedai.
    Anakin's reply was lost in a gurgle of blood.
    Anakin winced as Nen Yim's hand-the real one, not the prosthetic-stroked his cheek.
    "Don't ever touch me again," Anakin warned.
    Nen Yim smiled. "Jeedai, the warmaster gave you to me to shape. I will do whatever I want to you."
    "If you touch me again, they'll have to give you another prosthetic hand."
    Nen Yim laughted. "Fool! You are the captive, I am the captor. If anyone will be making threats, it's me."
    "What do you want with me?"
    "You still think that you are Anakin Solo, Jeedai Knight. But by the time I am done, you will realize that you are actually Kaain Kwaad, slayer-of-the-infidels-known-as-Jeedai."
    "No! I won't let you do that to me!"
    "Oh, but you don't have to," Nen Yim moved uncomfortably close to Anakin. "Like I said, I can do whatever I want to you to ensure your shaping. And believe me: I will."

7. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    O that doesnt sound good

8. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Tahiri reached out for Anakin.
    She felt his pain.
    Tahiri tried to give him the equivilant of a reassuring nudge and instead found herself in a fierce and desperate embrace.
    And than she was right there.
    She was holding Anakin in her arms. She could smell feel his tears of pain and she could feel his cheek pressed against hers as he desperately reached for her.
    Tahiri was right there. In the Force, they were together. But it was different. Anakin was the one who was alone and vulnerable and Tahiri was holding him and rocking him gently. She whispered to him soothingly and reassuringly through the Force, and she returned his embrace readily.
    Then, a spike of pain drove into the middle of their bond and cut him off from her.
    Tahiri could feel Anakin desperately reach for her, and she reached back... but they couldn't reestablish the link.
    And then, Anakin didn't want to reestablish the link. Tahiri ran straight into a brick wall.
    Anakin?
    Anakin had closed everything off. And Tahiri knew what hat meant. He was in pain. Terrible pain, and he didn't want Tahiri to feel it too.
    The doorlike membrane parted, and Nom Anor entered.
    "The other Jeedai is weakening."
    Tahiri sighed. "I don't believe you. Anakin would never give in."
    "Oh, but he will. Soon. Very soon."

9. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    No he wont...will he?

10. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Anakin felt nothing but pain.
    His entire body was wracked with pain, and he hadn't had a wink of sleep in over 36 hours.
    With a sigh, Anakin tried once again to struggle against his restraints.
    Anakin was being held down by blorash jelly, but now he couldn't move at all.
    His whole body except for his eyes mouth and nose was covered with it.
    Anakin struggled, but the hold of the blorash jelly was irresistable, at least in his condition.
    "It is almost done. By now you might as well surrender."
    "Never."
    "What do you want?"
    That question struck Anakin as odd.
    "What?" he asked, his brow furled in confusion.
    "What is the thing you want most, other than escape?"
    Don't answer!
    "Tahiri. I want to be with Tahiri."
    Nen Yim smiled in triumph.
    "Wha... I didn't..."
    "We have given you our equivilent of the infidel substance known as the... 'truth drug,'" she said, obviously receiving the translation from a tizowyrm. "You can be with her. If you stop resisting, and let the shaping take effect, we will make it so that you and Riina-"
    "Her name is Tahiri."
    "No. It is not. Just as your name will no longer be Anakin, hers shall no longer be 'Tahiri.' If you submit to us and let us continue with no resistance, we will see to it that she is your mate."
    Anakin shuddered. Both of them, shaped? No way.
    "I don't think so."
    Nen Yim shrugged. "Very well. Your resistance will only forestall the inevitible any way."
    "I will fight you. You will not shape me. I will never be anyone besides the person I am."
    Nen Yim smiled. "Don't count on it."

11. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
  12. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    More soon!

13. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Focus, Tahiri demanded of herself. You can do this.
    Tahiri reached out for the Force, the life-creating energy flowed through her, and she gasped with surprise at its intensity.
    The guard at the door didn't even notice Tahiri removing herself from her restraints.
    Tahiri reached out with the Force. Anakin? Can you hear me?
    Tahiri reached for Anakin in the Force...
    And ran straight into the Force equivilent of a brick wall.
    Anakin! I know you don't want me to feel your pain, but I need your help! And I can give you strength!
    Tahiri could feel the Force equivilent of a sigh, and Anakin opened himself to her.
    Fully.
    There were no Force barriers.
    Anakin had surrendered all of them to her.
    His trust in her was that complete, it almost made Tahiri cry.
    I'm coming.
    No, stay there,
    Anakin's familiar voice beckoned, I'll come to you.
    Tahiri sent him the Force equivilent of a nod.
    We're getting out of here, Tahiri thought with a smile.
    With a sigh, Tahiri let go of the last of her Force barriers, and she and Anakin were truly bonded together in the Force.
    Just the way it should be, Tahiri told herself.

14. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Anakin and Tahiri were one.
    There was absolutely nothing they couldn't do.
    Anakin reached out with the Force.
    They were all there. All of the Yuuzhan Vong.
    Anakin reached out and destroyed his restraints. His eyes now closed, Anakin reached out with the Force and found his lightsaber.
    Surprised Yuuzhan Vong scrambed out of the way of the flying weapon that ignited with a snap-hiss before landing in Anakin's outstretched hand.
    Anakin brought the saber down hard at the first warrior who came at him and blocked his couter attack.
    Anakin had never faced a Yuuzhan Vong with so much ease before.
    He was the Force.
    The ammount of power he was drawing on should've burned him out, but it didn't. Tahiri was with him.
    Together you are greater than the sum of your parts.
    Together.
    That was the key.
    Alone, a Jedi as powerful as Anakin or Tahiri could do great things, but together... they could do almost anything.
    Anakin blocked the ampistaff. The Vong tried to press on Anakin with all of his weight, but Anakin thrusted his saber right at his throat. The Vong warrior had a clean block, but Anakin's violet saber moved unstoppably forward.
    The Vong's eyes widened when he realized he couldn't stop him. Anakin was too strong.
    The saber moved closer, closer...
    The Vong threw a kick at Anakin, but he had seen it coming. Anakin swung his saber around and took the Vong's leg of cleanly.
    The Yuuzhan Vong did not hate pain as humans did, thus, he only looked at his leg with a look of dismay before falling to the ground without so much as a cringe or wince.
    Three more warriors came running at Anakin.
    Anakin stretched his hand out, there was a buildup of Force energy that sent the warriors tumbling into a nearby wall. The force of the impact knocked them out cold.
    Anakin spun just in time to block another ampistaff, and caught the warrior in the chin with a hard kick.
    The warrior fell, his jaw obviously broken, and slammed into the ground headfirst.
    Another pair of warriors approached.
    Anakin tossed his saber, killing the first warrior, and blocked the ampistaff shot with his bare hands.
    The blow should've shattered his arm, but Anakin's bones and skin were alive with the Force. Nothing could touch him.
    Anakin blocked another shot and kicked the ampistaff out of the warrior's hands.
    The warrior launched into a flurry of punches and kicks that Anakin easily blocked.
    Anakin's saber finally returned to his hand, and with an unneccessary corkscrew-like spin, he cleaved the Vong into two pieces.
    More Vong warriors rose up to challenge Anakin, and more fell.
    No one would stand between him and Tahiri.
    Anakin finally worked his way to Tahiri's cell, and he sliced straight through the wall with his lightsaber.
    Tahiri was instantly there to wrap Anakin in a fierce embrace.
    "Hi," Tahiri said.
    "Sorry I'm late," Anakin joked.
    Tahiri's only reply was a kiss.
    "Let's go, I'm getting sick of this place."

15. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    More soon!

16. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    Good posts, but i agree more is needed

17. queen37

queen37 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2002
    okay finally caught up. well at least you are on your way to getting them free but knowing you , you'll probably find a way to get them in trouble again. just don't let the yuzhaan vong shape them. good posts

18. Solo_13

Solo_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2002
    i agree. and the threat thing a while ago, i had absolutely nothing to do w/it. :D keep those plot twist coming. lovin' it!!!!!

19. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Hey guys, sorry about the wait. I had a schoolastic bowl meet (sorta like an academic competition team) we won 2 out of 3 matches!
    I'm working on the next post righr now.
    *shudders* my poor body is confused... i got home so late i didn't have dinner until 8...

20. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    Congrads!

I'll eagerly await your next post as i start to read the book i have to write an analyis on for my enlgish exam 2morrow in 8 hours..ive got time right?

21. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    CHAPTER FIFTEEN
    "You look worried," Jaina Solo pointed out.
    "I'm worried about Little Brother," Jacen admitted, "he hasn't come back yet."
    "I know. He'll be back Jacen. You have to believe."
    "With Anakin involved? I'd believe just about anything."
    Jaina smiled. "This war," she said, her face suddenly serious again, "it won't go on forever. Afterwards... how will anything every be the same again?"
    Jacen shook his head.
    "It won't be."
    "I know... I just... I don't know how..." Jaina shook her head in confusion.
    "Jaina. Anakin should've been back thirty six hours ago... something had to have gone wrong."
    "Anakin's the best Jedi we've got. If we sent someone to rescue him, he'd probably end up rescuing that person."
    Jacen laughed. "Yes, but Little Brother has a habit of getting into trouble."
    "Yes, but he also has a habit of getting out of it..." Jaina's voice trailed off.
    "What?"
    Jaina only smiled, and didn't reply to Jacen. Instead, she spoke directly to the presence she was now feeling. "Anakin. Hi Anakin."
    And then Jacen felt it too, and he almost fell out of his seat.
    "So much power!"
    Jaina nodded. "I know. Tahiri must be with him."
    "But Jaina... the ammount of power... every little thing he's doing is creating ripples in the Force! It's almost like he is the Force!"
    Jaina smiled. "There's a good reason for that. It's not far from the truth."
    Jacen shook his head. "That's impossible-"
    "Why? Because it would mean that in all of those philisophical arguments you two had the all knowing Jacen Solo was wrong?"
    Jacen felt his cheeks redden.
    Had he ever considered the possibility that Anakin was right?
    No. Of course not. Because he wasn't.
    Was he?
    At this moment, Anakin was showing more attunement to the Force than Jacen ever would... was it possible that Anakin had it right? Was it possible that in all the endless debate, he had been right all along?
    "Jaina, do you think he was right?"
    "I think the evidence speaks for itself," Jaina pointed out.
    For the first time in his life, Jacen Solo found himself admitting that his brother was right.
    Now if he could just make it back alive so Jacen could tell him so.

22. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    HAHAHA Anakin was right an Jacen was wrong!

23. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Jacen's wrong!

24. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Anakin landed after a Force assisted backflip and cut two Vong warriors down before they could blink.
    Anakin backpeddled and brought his saber up to down a thud bug.
    "Tahiri! Go! Find a ship to steal, I'll hold them off!"
    Tahiri nodded and ran for the docked coral skippers.
    Anakin blocked another ampistaff and whirled to bring his saber to bear.
    The lead warrior stepped forward, his ampistaff held in a guard position.
    Anakin recognized how the other warriors deferred to him. He was an expert.
    With a sigh, Anakin brought his saber up so that it was directly in front of him and dropped into a defensive crouch.
    They circled each other for several moments, sizing each other up.
    The warrior was powerfully built. He could probably rip Anakin apart with his bare hands if he had to.
    Anakin heard an unwelcome gulp escape from his throat. He gripped his lightsaber as tightly as he could and nodded to the warrior in a gesture of respect.
    The warrior returned the gesture and then they were in a blur of motion.
    Anakin spun to bring his saber around to block the ampistaff shot and dropped low under an attack, sweeping the warrior's legs out from under him.
    Anakin tried to capitalize, but as he dove at his opponent with his saber, he smacked him in the base of the skull with his ampistaff.
    Anakin's vision went blurry, and he was vaguely aware of the staff wrapping around him, restraining him.
    Anakin's vision cleared, and he suddenly saw Tahiri before him.
    He was suddenly very aware of the blade being held to his neck.
    "Come closer, and this dies."
    Tahiri's eyes narrowed in anger.
    "You don't want to do that."
    The Vong warrior sneered. "This one had a chance to be shaped. He will be sacrificed or he will be a slave, but if you come any closer his blood will be spilled all over this floor."
    "I envoke the right of Yun-Yammaka."
    The Vong's eyes widened in surprise. "You, an infidel would fight for him against a trained warrior?"
    "I would."
    The warrior smiled widely.
    "It shall be done. You have my word of honor, if you defeat me, the boy will be released, and no one shall impede your journey home."
    "You accept my challenge?"
    "Yes."
    Tahiri stepped forward into the circle of warriors and the lead warrior moved to join her.
    "Tahiri! No! Run, save yourself! Just let them have me!"
    "I can't do that. I won't leave you Anakin."
    "Tahiri... please. You have to save yourself, it's-"
    "Silence infidel!" the lead warrior snapped, kicking Anakin hard in the ribs. "She has decided!"
    "Don't do that again," Tahiri warned, her tone icy.
    "What? This?" The warrior kicked Anakin again.
    Tahiri's eyes narrowed. "You just made a big mistake. Before I was just going to kill you. Now you're still going to die, but it's going to hurt a lot more."

25. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    Hell yea Tahiri torture him!! Okay screw the book im going to bed post more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.