main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey NJO Presents: Star Wars Family BBQ

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hello New Jersey Star Wars Fans, all current and prospective members of the NJO! I am pleased to announce that the NJO is having it's first Star Wars Family BBQ! Here are the details, as more are also to come:

Date: Sunday, July 31
    Time: 12pm-?????

All we ask is that you bring something to contribute, as in food or drink. No alcohol will be served. Children are welcome, so you don't need to find a sitter!

We are very much looking forward to seeing everyone there! If you need any further information, please PM me and I'll be happy to help you out! Also, please post in this thread what you are planning to contribute so there are no doubles.

See you on the 31st!!

2. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    It will definetely be a great time, to meet all the fan groups and just hang out.

-Ant

3. loebs

loebs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    this is what ive been waiting for, NJ fans to talk to, im totally down

4. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    We've been around for almost three years now. I'm surprised you haven't found us sooner!!

We are looking forward to meeting new people and those who are interested in joining us! It's looking to be a really good turnout!

5. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    http://www.njpalisades.org/direct.htm#FLHP

This site has directions on how to get there. Please look for our banner, we'll be in the Picnic grounds. And you'll also see our green & yellow shirts :)

6. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    guess that means I better bring the banner LOL

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    obviously. how else were people going to find us? its a rather large picnic area.

8. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    How many people are attending? I'm making Thai beef salad and Turkish shepherd's salad (it's everything you'd find in "Greek salad" minus the lettuce, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil). I'll grill the steak for the beef salad at the BBQ.

9. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Will,
    We are looking at 10-12 folks so far. Ther will be obvious stragglers, but as for now that is the count.

May I suggest a RAIN CHAIN? Will, if you want, PM me your phone number and I will keep you informed in case of rain. Also, you can call the other MEPA folks and inform them beofre they make the trek.

~DG~

10. ObiWill

Feb 24, 2001
    Good idea. PM sent.

11. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Hey guys!

Thanks so much for inviting me and tori...we had a great time!
    It was great chatting with you all and I am looking foward to the next one!

:D

12. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Hey guys,

Just got in. Wanted to say thanks mucho for the invite the burgers, the kilbasa and everything else. I had a great time and that was a great spot for a bbq/picnic. Hope we do that again some time.

13. ObiWill

Feb 24, 2001
    Thanks for having us at your BBQ. We had a great time.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Thanks for coming, everyone :) I'm sorry that I didn't get to see all of you for a longer amount of time! I forgot about my DMB tickets when we set the date (I was supposed to be in Wisconsin the week before, but that got cancelled last minute). :oops:

15. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Sounds like you guys had fun! :)

16. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    I have a few photos of the BBQ, just a few. I also posted a few photos of us appearing at the One Man Star Wars trilogy. NJO BBQ and One Man Star Wars

Next time I'll have less fun and take more pictures. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.