main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO Purges II: The Bigshots Strike Back

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Nolan_Sanap, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolan_Sanap

Nolan_Sanap Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    I am Lord D'Rewan (my name of state) and it is my pleasure (however in exile) to present:NJO Purges II: Return of the Bigshots
    THIS THREAD is the Meisterwerk of Scorsa (alias Gen Dru'br Mc'sil) over there (Scorsa waves), I am a constant patron, designer and backer (we're called bigshots 'roud here) as are JediMaster91 (nods) and Jedi Master Arcus (and sometime Supreme Sithlord) Drake (smiles).
    In short, we find characters we don't like that SHOULD be dead, elect their demise and promptly dispose of them in original strategic fashions that are just loaded with style and flavor. When we aren't engaging in Machiavellian conspiracies we lounge about, chat on our next victim and have some cheesecake (or spinach puffs). We also parody movies for free. ENJOY.
    At your service,

~Lord D'Rewan

2. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Watch out. I give this thread 11 minutes before DA locks it.

3. Nolan_Sanap

Nolan_Sanap Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    I therefore appeal to DarthAttourney's for amnesty. We have had it rough: booted off TOS at a moments notice with no prior warning. We'd existed for months as a popular thread until their vile mods suddenly decided one day to shut us down (Kaelis and JTS, had better pray I don't run into them or their dead duckies).
    Therefore, mods, I ask--no, I beg you you to help us, your our only hope... and we are your humble servants (kneels).
    At your service,
    ~D'Rewan

4. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    I don't really understand what this yet....how can I lock it?
    I'm sure the Jedi Council boards are big enough to accomodate your idea in any case. ;)

Nolan: Is this some kind of story writing thread, where members post segments of the deaths of extraneous characters? ?[face_plain]

5. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Let's kill Vergere! :D

Oh, wait a sec...

6. jedi_master_ikrit

jedi_master_ikrit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Nom Anor must die. A gruesome violent death.

7. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    This really belongs in FanFics.

8. DarthAttorney

Nov 8, 2000
    B_F_123: I think you're right but I want to hear from the author, just to be sure :)

9. Scorsa

Scorsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2002
    Well, since the Purges started as my concept, I guess I'm going to go through the interrogation of DarthAttorney here, aren't I?

The original concept of the thread (over at starwars.com) was to take characters that just bug us to no end and carry out missions to delete their exsistance from the GFFA.
    For some reason, movie parodies and cheesecake always got caught up in the mix.

Personally, it strikes me as more of an RPG (though I've never played one, so I wouldn't really know) than a FanFiction. I find it as a place to hang out with people and pretend to be, whatever we want to be...
    If you have suggestions on another forum that we would be better suited for, please, be my guest and help us out.

If you too, would like to scorch some random characters ass......be my guess! ;)
    New recruits are always welcome!
    Here's a link to our old, now locked, home if you would like to see us "in action." And if I have not answered any of your questions, ask away, and I'll be happy to comply with anything you decide...

Thank you and MTFBWY!
    ~Gen

NJO Purges

((Personally, I'd check out the last 20 pages to see the real deal...we get sidetracked a lot... :D )

10. DarthAttorney

Nov 8, 2000
    Interrogation! :p ;)

After skimming your SW.com thread, I would agree that the closest thing we have here at the Jedi Council that would suit your needs is the RPG forum

Feel free to move in up there anytime. When you do, send me a Private Message and I'll link post a link to it in this one so nobody gets lost.

:)

Update: And here is the link to the new thread. Anyone interested, feel free to join the fun in the RPG forum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.