main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO sourcebook II???

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ron corless, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron corless

ron corless Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 1999
    I finally got the NJO sourcebook from Chapters a book store here in Canada. I really loved the pictures. It spans from Vector Prime To Star by Star. But I was wondering if there will be a second NJO sourcebook that will cover Dark Jorney,the Enemy Lines duology,Traitor,Destiny's Way,the Force Herectic trilogy and the final NJO hardcover. Or will there be an updated version that will cover the entire NJO series from VP to the final NJO book?

2. Art_Core

Art_Core Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 18, 2000
    I think they will make one that covers Dark Journey to the end. The only way I see an updated version that covers from VP to the end is if they want to include short stories that occurred between VP and SbS that are written from now until the end, if they do write stories during that time...

3. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    It's pretty much given that they'll write stories, Emissaries of the Void is incomplete. :)

4. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I think it's a foregone conclusion that WotC will be publishing a sourcebook dealing with Dark Journey to the end. Whether or not it deals with anything else is unclear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.