main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN NJO Survivor Round 1!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Feb 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Here it is!!! NJO Survivor Round One!

First, a recap of how to play the game...

Every week we'll have rounds where you'll have opportunities to vote a character from each group out (whatever character receives the most votes in each group from all players will be voted out of that round). You can use any strategy you want to play (vote off the characters you personally dislike, vote off the "good characters" if you're playing a Yuuzhan Vong, vote off the characters you think the character you have chosen would clash with--i.e. "role play your chosen character", etc.)

The game commences until only two characters are left, then everyone votes on who they want to win the game. If that character is the one you chose to play, you win and get all the prizes! If you're not a local to the area, I will mail them to you! Cool huh?!

Oh, and if your character gets voted out of the game, you can still vote in every round (in fact I encourage the participation!). If you have any other questions, email me and I'll ramble further to your heart's content!

But, without further ado... the Groups!

Group A:
    Luke Skywalker
    Anakin Solo
    Ganner Rhysode
    Gilad Pellaeon
    Leia Organa Solo
    Droma
    Viqi Shesh
    Borsk Fey'lya
    Yomin Carr

Group B:
    Kyp Durron
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Col. Gavin Darklighter
    Han Solo
    Danni Quee
    Vergere
    Elan
    Nom Anor

Pick one character from Group A and one from Group B that you want to vote OFF and OUT of the game. Email me your choices at wetzel_lisa@hotmail.com by Tuesday, February 13th. Another way to reach me is ICQ# 83418909.

MTFBWY Always!

MaraJadeSkywalker (a.k.a. Lisa)

2. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Remember, its the Han who abandoned his wife and kids and the Luke that can't keep the Jedi under control! :)

3. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    There is nothing wrong with Luke's control, Sal. He has wonderful control!

As opposed to me... who's going to spank you if you diss Luke again!!!! :)

4. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks. Luke sucks.

Does that spanking offer apply to me????? :)

5. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    > Does that spanking offer apply to me????? :)

No, only Minnesota residents can get spanked here. Sorry, JJ13... maybe you should see if there are any spanking opportunities in Helena, MT. ;>

Thom

6. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Well, okay then - let me try......

7. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    For a small fee, I may be able to accommodate that request.

8. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Small fee?! As in a third mortgage? :)

9. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    It's a sliding fee depending on the needs of the client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.