main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN NJO Survivor Round 5

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Mar 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    All the votes are in, so I'll post the results from Round 4.

As the votes started pouring in, I had some difficulty coping with this round. As most of you know, I am "a bit fond of" a particular male character (and those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, check out my username for a clue). So anyhow, I enrolled in an anger management course and have a prescription to valium now... so I don't think I will be sending out any hate mail. Plus, I designated "an object" to vent my frustrations on. This object is Ashley's pet hamster, Zippity. Zippity is not doing so hot right now, but I think I have anything under control. So I'll post the results now (as soon as I finish swallowing this pill):

Group A:
    Luke Skywalker 1111111
    Anakin Solo 111
    Ganner Rhysode 11
    Gilad Pellaeon 11
    Leia Organa Solo 11
    Droma 11

Group B:
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo 1111111
    Col. Gavin Darklighter 1
    Han Solo 111
    Danni Quee 11111
    Vergere 11

That means... sigh... Luke Skywalker and Jaina Solo are voted out of the game. I believe I heard that Jaina was going to go back to flying with Rogue Squadron and Luke was going to go back to pampering Mara. Sadly, that also means that two people from the great state of Indiana are out of the running for prizes - Maveric and Queen-Karendala. :( Remember, you two can still vote.

Here's the groups for Round 5:

Group A:
    Anakin Solo
    Ganner Rhysode
    Gilad Pellaeon
    Leia Organa Solo
    Droma

Group B:
    Jacen Solo
    Col. Gavin Darklighter
    Han Solo
    Danni Quee
    Vergere

Vote out one character in each group. Please have your votes to me by Wednesday, March 14th!

MTFBWY!

Mara

P.S. Those of you who voted out Luke are a bunch of Sith-Suckers! Oops...
    C'mere Zippity!

2. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    MWAH HA HA AHA!!!

Vengence is mine!

*captures Jaina Solo as she flies back*

BWAH HA HA HA!

Try and save her now!!

NYA HA HA HA HA!

3. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    That poor hamster! ;)

4. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    P.S. I'm not really mad about Luke getting kicked off, I was just being silly. However, anyone who wants to send me a box of chocolates and an essay about the wonders of Luke Skywalker will receive a very nice Thank You note! :)

And Zippity really is doing fine (although he is suffering from an extreme lack of exercise due to excessive laziness). So please do not call the rodent authories on me.

And unlike the real Survivor contestants in the Outback, I killed no stinkin' pig! No animals get hurt in this game, no siree!

5. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, without Mara on the island, Luke was feeling lonely and wanted to get off the island. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Phil

6. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Just two more votes needed to post Round 6!

7. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Luke slashes off Kursari's arms as he tries to grab Jaina. "Hey buddy. That's my niece!" Luke delivers a kick to Kursari's temple, rendering him unconceous. Luke and Jaina both fall to the ground, dead. The end.

8. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    "Luke and Jaina both fall to the ground, dead. The end."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

9. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    "They didn't just fall down dead . . , they are in a jedi trance!"

JediLars

10. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    So, what?

Luke and Jaina are dead, and my clone is missing two arms, eh?

Sort of anticlimatic, no?

I mean...they just keeled over...

11. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    That's how I felt when my character died!

:)

12. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm still upset that I'm gone! Poor Viqi. Although she was a traitor, she was pretty cool!

Okay, moment over. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi along with all my other Chicago land buddies!

13. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Poor...VIQI??!!?! Who cares about Viqi? The frickin JEDI MASTER of all JEDI MASTERs DIED! Every force user in the galaxy felt the ripple of my death. Without me, the Vong will surely overtake the New Republic. Dark Jedi will rise, and so one will be able to stop them. And...........what about my new baby? Already abandoned by his father! This should be a frickin galactic holiday, folks.

14. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, exuuuuuuse me, Mr. Master Jedi! :p
    But, wake up, XMav. You didn't DIE! You got REMOVED from the island.
    Yeah, we got a really smart Jedi Master on our hands! :sarcastic snicker:

15. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    "The frickin JEDI MASTER of all JEDI MASTERs DIED! Every force user in the galaxy felt the ripple of my death. Without me, the Vong will surely overtake the New Republic. Dark Jedi will rise, and so one will be able to stop them."

I agree with this 100%!

But Mav... a certain person here in MN hasn't read Balance Point yet and has been trying to avoid spoilers. I won't give away her name, but it rhymes with "Fobasemme". You may need to send her some flowers if she reads your last post...

16. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    oK, I'm like WAAAAAAY confused, peeps!

I read Balance Point, and I don't recall the event that I think you're saying happened. Could I get some clarification here? Help!

17. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    It's there...you just have to read deeper.

Much appologies, folks. This is like the 3rd time I have spliped up on the spoiler front. I'll try to bite my tongue next time.

Hope you enjoyed the flowers, BobaFemme :)

18. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    OK, that help was.... insufficient. Am I gonna have to read the @$%# book again, or can you Maveric, or anyone else, be more enlightening on this topic? And, before you tell me to read the book again, (never minding that I do have OTHER things on my Star Wars reading list at the moment) take a moment to consider this thought. Given that I ALREADY don't know what you're talking about, what are the chances that I will figure it out if I DO interrupt my reading schedule by putting Balance Point back up at the top of the list?

Please, someone with a clue be nice to this poor excuse for a jedi...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.