main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO: The Gathering

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Tam_Elgrin, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    The New Jedi Order Mini-Set (MTG)

-
    Although I'm a fan of the SWTCG, I prefer MTG (more people to play against, I prefer the gameplay style, etc.) Anyway I've created a small (30 card) set that is based around the New Jedi Order series of novels. It's pretty rusty and rough around the edges, but can you tell me what you think of it? Thanks.

Also I've completed a Clone Wars mini set (I'll get the link as soon as it is up), and hopefully I'll make some larger SW based sets if these go down well :)

~Tam

2. BeregondofGondor

BeregondofGondor Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2004
    The cards look pretty good, some strong, some not so good, but fair. I think Wedge is weak, but I'm biased as a Wedge fan, so he's proably just fine. The only real thing I see is that Viqi Shesh should be blue, not red. Red is firy destruction, blue is scheming and manipulative. Viqi seems more blue than red. Have you playtested any of them?

3. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    Not as yet, no. I put Viqi in Red because I was trying to group the 5 colours into 5 factions, e.g. Vong / NR / Jedi / Peace Brigade / Zonama Sekot, but I see your point.

I also made a flub with Evacuation, which is in fact a blue card. [face_blush]

But thanks for your comments, next time I'll probably move into colours representing different things (e.g. white = life heal, blue = manipulation) rather than limit my options with factions.

~Tam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.