main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO: The Imperial Perspective (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jacen_Solo3, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    I was just wondering if anyone else thought this would make a good story. I haven't finished Remnant yet, but in the beginning Cal Omas says something about Luke wanting to bring the Empire in on the galactic yadda yadda free alliances. Leia makes a remark about palleon not wanting to help because the empire was holding off the vong just fine on their own...I want to know just how well...i want to read about the empire's struggle with the vong. there is a lot of space out there that belongs to the remnant...and i just thought that maybe reading a little bit here and there about some of the key players in the struggle, and some of the battles they fought, technology used...things like that. i'd buy it, i'd read it...and i think a lot of other people would too (or am i wrong?) think about it...we''ve had practically the whole war told from the NR perspective, i want to know how the empire is doing.

And while they are at it, how about a book about the Chiss struggle with the vong. and one about Corellia, and maybe a book about the Peace Brigade...or one just about the Hapans...the loss they took after the centerpoint fiasco. I think there is a lot of potential for Non NR NJO Era Books...even if they are done in E-book format, or written and collected into a Tales of the NJO type paperback...lemme know what you think?

(Edit: spoiler warning in subject, and fixed some spelling)

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Essentially this is moot because Remnant revealed that they'd been holding off the Vong because the Vong hadn't really attacked them yet as they weren't a thread at all.

Once they helped the GFFA/NR (with the Deep Core routes) they were pretty decimated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.