main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey NJO website...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Yall may want to check out your site. I just got an e-mail from the site saying that it was hacked by storm. Also when I went to the site it says it was hacked by storm. I was going to quit the site but couldn't find any info to do so.

Jorge

2. SummerWermo

SummerWermo Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    I got same thing, got the two emails, checked site which said hacked by storm, and also tried to get rid of my account but couldnt. Anything being done about it? [face_worried]

3. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    just got online to see the error myself. I thought it was much worse than that just a little phpnuke glitch that has been fixed. As far unregistering an account unfortunately the system is NOT configured to ALLOW users to unregister themselves if you wish your account removed from the site simply email me with the following:

user name and state that you wish to have your account deleted and I will remove your account.

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I won't leave. I was going to leave until the problem was fixed and then sign under a new idea. I wasn't sure what the damage was to the boards when the guy got in.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey guys, I'm having a problem joining your site. When I click on the link in the confirmation email I get the following message:

"There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.
    We should be back shortly."

Now I've tried this a few times over the pan of a few hours and I keep getting the same message. Any ideas?

6. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I've been getting this message for awhile as well.

7. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I am also having trouble getting in :(

I hope we can log back in soon.

8. VADERJIM129

VADERJIM129 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    What's up with the site... Is it still around?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.