main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Desann2002, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desann2002

Desann2002 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    ok, well, i need a favor, i need as many pics of as many characters a possible from the NJO, Luke, Mara, Han, Leia, The Kids, Chewie, all of them, includeing the Vong, if anyone can help me out please do so..........................

Regards

Steve

2. Ksyana

Ksyana Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    Why don't you try the fanart section or randomly search the inet. I know there's an unofficial NJO fan page that has many pics, but I don't know the adress.

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    How about you go to Amazon.com or another bookstore on Internet, and simply get the Bookcovers from around the world - I especially liked the Dark Journey cover from Japan (I think it's Dark Journey, but I could be wrong). It's sooooo cool. And you can pretty much manipulate the pictures as you want if you have the appropriate software.

But wait, where you asking about fan art - can't remember. But if you are, then I would go to the Fan Art section.

Hope that helped :)

Aunecah

4. Desann2002

Desann2002 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I'm just looking for fairly detailed pictures so i can use them to sculpt models for a fan film i have in mind (well, a whole series actually)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.