main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJ's Docking Bay: Be a part of something stupid!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by NarundiJedi, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Oooo yay, phantom post. Lovely.

Classics are the best. Some good old It's a Wonderful Life. Good stuff :p

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Another week, another lab report full of strife and underdamped conditions that should be reading as overdamped. :( I think I'm going to be hurting at the end of this week . . . :p

Jae Angel

3. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    I'l like to help, NJ, but my way of helping usually involves all manner of high explosives, so... ;)

4. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    I like the way you think TP[/i] ;) [face_mischief]

5. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    ...Wrong codes.

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehehe, I really wouldn't mind blowing things up if I couldn't get them to work. :p In retrospect, we should have stayed later and tried that part of the experiment again to avoid needing to calibrate the instruments again. Oh well. :(

Jae Angel

7. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    I like the way you think TP

[face_devil]

8. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I feel your pain, Jae.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

9. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    What kind of lab is it Jess? I hate lab work, so annoying, so precise. :(

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    It was a lab on in vitro flow. I did most of the writing on it. Ok, all of the writing. [face_plain] I guess people think I like writing, but I don't in this case. I like sitting on my arse in front of this computer, talking to you guys! :p

I guess writing the lab is no worse than what I had to do last night. Problem sets that don't get collected make me very angry. [face_mischief] Especially when I spend all evening doing them. And now I'm tired. :p

Jae Angel

11. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Well... at least you'll know the stuff for the exam...

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Actually, funny you should mention it, but my teacher has a habit of making up the most God-awful exams that never have much to do with the homework problems or anything she explained in class. In fact, there's usually nothing in the book that would help you do them. I know this because we have open book tests! :p

Although, she did collect the homework today, so I guess if I complain she'll eventually collect it. ;)

Jae Angel

13. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    ...Wrong codes

Yeah, that happens when you're tired from school, and have work ten minutes later...

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Otto, you're a dirty thread-killer, that's what you are! ;) I don't even remember where we discussed "wrong codes" in the past few posts . . .

I'm tired . . . discuss. :p

Nah, just kidding. I had work all day, got a bunch of papercuts on my hands and had my allergies flare up as I was rearranging dusty science journals for my boss. Now I'm waiting for my man to get here with the Indian food! [face_love]

Yay, he's here, but he doesn't have Indian food. :mad:

Jae Angel

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Well what good is he then? :p

Well, other than the obvious stuff. :p

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    He is very good, because he forgot the indian food all on account of having a gorgeous [face_love] engagement ring in his pocket, as you already know. ;) *sigh* I'm still floating! :p

Jae Angel

17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    That's allowable then. :p

18. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    *Settles in*

19. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    *eats a pie*

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Are all the n00bs bugging you too, Fire? :p

I swear, I can't get into this place anymore. There's never a decent discussion for me to join. [face_plain]

So, did you watch the State of the Union address last night? I did. It was amusing. I especially liked when the Dems clapped after Bush mentioned that the Patriot Act was set to expire. We were having a good laugh at home after that, let me tell you. :p

It's like the odd couple in my apartment. My fiancé is a registered Green Party voter and I'm a registered Republican. Yet we're still able to have a good laugh and not really fight about anything. See, politics isn't THAT bad. ;)

Jae Angel

21. Fire_Light

Mar 24, 2002
    I'm like if you guys had a child, I'm a registered Republican, but I voted straight down the Green Party line, except for Senator, which I voted for Hillary. How &#*&'ed up is that? :p

22. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Crazy person.

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    If we have a child, I'm willing to bet we'll end up with an agnostic, apathetic video-game playing son, or a daughter who will have to like sports if she doesn't want to end up depressed and/or pregnant by the time she's seventeen. :p

Seriously, though. It's sad when you're pretty sure about what kind of son you'll have but having a daughter is iffy. I'm one of those high strung, relatively motivated people, but all around me in my family are those who are not like me, and it's mostly the women who have the issues. Weird, huh? ;)

Jae Angel

24. Fire_Light

Mar 24, 2002
    That's a tad askew.

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    It shouldn't be too hard to get my daughter to like sports, though. ;) All I gotta do is go nuts over the Red Sox and put a hockey stick in her hands when she's old enough to shoot and she'll get the message. If mommy likes it, then it must be good for girls to do! :p

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.